Lmfao every single "height stack" is such a huge gigantic cope

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Jfl, you idiots order hgh off alibaba that is actually chinese man urine, inject a vial everyday, and then take some aromasin and mk 677 which will give you a huge increase in insulin resistance and eventually diabetes, and you're basing all of this off of bro science from forums filled with east euro autists

And there STILL hasn't been a confirmed documented growth on lookism/ looksmax of a guy growing significantly from this shit

AND you retards spend upwards of 300 usd a month lmao

Only legit ways are:

LL up to 4 inches only if you have long arms and short legs before the procedure

lifts up to 4 inches but thats only for the club/ at a party, daily lifts 2.5-3 inches

Stretching/ inversion table/ hanging/ posture/ strengthen core and glutes and stand up straight

Literally no other ways u copers, sorry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Norwooder, Hepatologyscribe, RamRanchCowboy and 3 others
@JustTrynaGrow
@Dyorotic2

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Deleted member 2506
They’ll roast him hard tbh
tbh on one hand i feel like heightmaxing is cope, deficient children grow 3-4 inches above predicted height with HGH ALL throughout puberty on average

but on the other hand it makes sense doesn’t it? i’m really not sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
They’ll roast him hard tbh
im right tho

theyre retards coping, they don't wanna admit they spent hundreds in cash just to inject dried chinese man urine jfl
tbh on one hand i feel like heightmaxing is cope, deficient children grow 3-4 inches above predicted height with HGH ALL throughout puberty on average

but on the other hand it makes sense doesn’t it? i’m really not sure
There's a difference between pharmacy grade hgh for little kids everyday by a doctor

vs

what the copers do at 15 with shitty snake oil sarms

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
im right tho

theyre retards coping, they don't wanna admit they spent hundreds in cash just to inject dried chinese man urine jfl

There's a difference between pharmacy grade hgh for little kids everyday by a doctor

vs

idk man

better to try than grow up and think “what if?”

and yes i have also heard that chinese HGH online is fake, not sure how true it id
east euro autists
where did this come from ahahaha

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
im right tho

vs

This is cope. Dryotic grew from his HGH that he got from iron lion labs

Jfl, you idiots order hgh off alibaba that is actually chinese man urine, inject a vial everyday, and then take some aromasin and mk 677 which will give you a huge increase in insulin resistance and eventually diabetes, and you're basing all of this off of bro science from forums filled with east euro autists

And there STILL hasn't been a confirmed documented growth on lookism/ looksmax of a guy growing significantly from this shit

AND you retards spend upwards of 300 usd a month lmao

Only legit ways are:

LL up to 4 inches only if you have long arms and short legs before the procedure

lifts up to 4 inches but thats only for the club/ at a party, daily lifts 2.5-3 inches

Stretching/ inversion table/ hanging/ posture/ strengthen core and glutes and stand up straight

Didnt it work with messi??

Only legit ways are:
Stretching/ inversion table/ hanging/ posture/ strengthen core and glutes
Damn I'll stop coping and start stretching asap
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :bluepill::bluepill:

Your fuckin retarded man. HGH is proven to increase height in kids and teenagers while their growth plates are still open. Litteraly just look that up and you'll instantly get showered in studies.
Peptides increase HGH & IGF-1 just via a different method.
Estrogen is the main factor in growth plate closure hence why women are shorter
How tf is this shit bro science?

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Justttt
Damn I'll stop coping and start stretching asap
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :bluepill::bluepill:

Your fuckin retarded man. HGH is proven to increase height in kids and teenagers while their growth plates are still open. Litteraly just look that up and you'll instantly get showered in studies.
Peptides increase HGH & IGF-1 just via a different method.
Estrogen is the main factor in growth plate closure hence why women are shorter
How tf is this shit bro science?

giphy.gif
and how much have you grown so far little man?
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif

Last edited:
I'm the same height as you + white.

I smv mog you into the nether world
Hard cope,

be honest little guy, how many slays under 18?

I think we all know who mogs
:)

Lol how am I coping.

I'm 5'8, white.
You're 5'8 + paki.

Mohammed my friend, you're deluded
I'm 5'10.5 and my dad is white, I have mentioned this a million times.

I was also born and raised in California

I mog son.

3 lays before 18 for me

u are a virgin injecting coronavirus

I'm 5'10.5 and my dad is white, I have mentioned this a million times.

I was also born and raised in California

I mog son.

3 lays before 18 for me

u are a virgin injecting coronavirus
I've only now realised you made this crap thread just to bicker over complete nonsense. Honestly man this shits a foid level mindset.

cya

I've only now realised you made this crap thread just to bicker over complete nonsense. Honestly man this shits a foid level mindset.

cya
ur right about why I made it but damn ur spending 500 plus a month for no results when u could be surgerymaxxing lol

Just poop skin things

if you’re using real hgh+ai with open growth plates it’s not cope and you can expect significant growth, there are many studies on this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Deleted member 2506