LMFAO, life as sub chad

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
This is gonna be water is wet, but I just found this hilarious as fuck

I slightly disassociated while mindlessly scrolling a height maxxing thread and realized just how fucking autistic this shit is

The amount of papers these guys read and the technical esoteric terms and pumping their bodies full of experimental chemicals developed in the bathtub "lab" of a Taiwanese guy made from ground up bat dicks, and all of this to be elevated from the ground by a couple more inches, made me cage hard as fuck, read this shit

Screenshot 20220610 163521 Chrome

Meanwhile:

HO430mM

Images 54
Images 53

The average white woman's biggest worry in life is what eyeshadow shade she's gonna wear tomorrow or if she gets her name misspelled by the chad frat boy working in Starbucks

life as a sub CRISPR lab DNA engineered captain America is utter chit

Since this is a shit πŸ’§ thread, I leave with this question....

Is pussy worth all of this shit?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, aBetterMii, buckchadley31 and 10 others

I slightly disassociated while mindlessly scrolling a height maxxing thread and realized just how fucking autistic this shit is

The amount of papers these guys read and the technical esoteric terms and pumping their bodies full of experimental chemicals developed in the bathtub "lab" of a Taiwanese guy made from ground up bat dicks, and all of this to be elevated from the ground by a couple more inches, made me cage hard as fuck, read this shit

View attachment 1727055

Meanwhile:

View attachment 1727057

View attachment 1727059View attachment 1727058

life as a sub CRISPR lab DNA engineered captain America is garbage

You do look Chad though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Yes it is worth it :chad:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Hipcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Height is more important for other things than pussy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Mewton and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
You have a very lean face for an "obese" guy.
I was sucking cheeks lol, I admit

I'm 96 KG in the morning at 6'0 flat stomach and no love handles but 0 abs

• +1
ayy no way :ROFLMAO:
didn't read btw

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I was sucking cheeks lol, I admit

I'm 96 KG in the morning at 6'0 flat stomach and no love handles but 0 abs
Like you I don't have proper abs yet, just a flat stomach and no love handles. You'll be fine.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Like you I don't have proper abs yet, just a flat stomach and no love handles. You'll be fine.
Trying to be good looking without shimmering light blue eyes is so exhausting. You literally need a fucking perfect Chico/Ballou face to catch up with a HTN with A10 halo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 18840, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Trying to be good looking without shimmering light blue eyes is so exhausting. You literally need a fucking perfect Chico/Ballou face to catch up with a HTN with A10 halo
You don't need blue eyes to look good

• +1
You don't need blue eyes to look good
You don't, but you need blue eyes to look REALLY good. Compact orbitals with low set black eyebrows and light blue eyes is literally a Godly combo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Xangsane
I know the sub-Chad life all too well since Stacy confirmed I’m a 3/10 trucel abomination
B7449ADD 40C5 4698 88EF D659D9BBD5F6

• So Sad
You don't, but you need blue eyes to look REALLY good. Compact orbitals with low set black eyebrows and light blue eyes is literally a Godly combo
Why do you think that's the case?

Why do you think that's the case?
Why do I think they're important? Or why are they important?

Well, they're important because theyre attractive and eye catching. Evolutionarily in terms of functionality, there's no explanation and I think all of this evolutionary psychology bullshir is meme tier. Me and a couple other users popularized the hypothesis of peacock 🦚, humans seem to appreciate beauty for no real reason (height and body size/condition aside)

I think they're a huge cherry on top and could really elevate a face

• Hmm...
Im such a fucking retard for "looksmaxing" holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19551
And the funniest thing is, nothing will make you grow if your plates are closed except surgery.

Non invasive alternatives being around the corner is one of the biggest manlet copes. LL or gtfo.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 19551
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
It's literally impossible to go from incel to chad without a God tier base AKA going from undesirable to desirable, AKA the entire point. Soft maxxing makes so little difference unless you're an obese chad waiting to happen

Then it makes me think about how people here think they're actually enlightened agents of the truth and muh spreading the blackpill and muh we know the truth!! is it worth having perm spiked cortisol to be aware of being an ugly cockroach, rather than just arrange marriage maxing like everyone else?

Sometimes I think this entire websites existence is a fucking meme lmao, it's like female dating strategy, do those delusional whores actually think they need ANY strategy or be any more manipulative and dark triad than they already are? Inversely, this forum is the opposite, it's fighting an uphill battle and this forum is just social media for social outcast schizoid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
The only thing I'm thankful to this forum for is finasteride. I would've 100% killed myself without hair

Is there even slaying in Iraq akhi?
No
But you can slay in college
But girls may be too pious to not one night stand:feelsmega:
If that’s the case then I’m fucked

View attachment 1727055

Meanwhile:

View attachment 1727057

View attachment 1727059View attachment 1727058

The average white woman's biggest worry in life is what eyeshadow shade she's gonna wear tomorrow or if she gets her name misspelled by the chad frat boy working in Starbucks

life as a sub CRISPR lab DNA engineered captain America is utter chit

Nick looks finnish over for him

Looks like a German bull, keep coping you missing chromsome albino mong
:feelshehe:Not coping, ge isn’t finnish obviously but def has Finn influence over for him

• +1
Reactions: Erik-JΓ³n
Is I was asked if probably say he was German without any context
Looks like a half Dravidian half abo fucker of white whore housewives

• +1
Reactions: Erik-JΓ³n
Yes. The Islamic world is becoming more progressive every year.
Non hijabi Iraqi women are hot as fuck, have a bunch where I live

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Akhi its just be white im done with this world end my life plz

• So Sad
just me non ethnic looking
Wallahi you are so close of being non ethnic ie

White near eastern but your eye area lacks fat

• Love it
I have this appeal like nick truelove even more among my women trust. But i hate the westoids hoes for prefering cuck phenos over mine @GypsyEyes

just me non ethnic looking
Wallahi you are so close of being non ethnic ie

White near eastern but your eye area lacks fat
Yes its lacking its a family trait my mom and dad have it. I fraud w concealer

• +1
the white man killed us for the spices, pilfered them for profit and most importantly colonized the minds of our jbs with imagery of beautiful white peacock colorful twinks akhi, wallahi I will kill them all (in GTA online)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 18840
I do have appeal al hamdoullilah even in the west but its not even 1/100 of my kurdish appeal and… yet i can get htb without much hassle off OLD, just tells you how sad it is @Assyrian_Warrior

• +1
Yes its lacking its a family trait my mom and dad have it. I fraud w concealer
I wear these everyday when I wake up for my dark circles
42F5203F EB20 44F0 8293 362811543E7E
it increased the fat in my eye area also is a vasoconstrictor

• Woah
the white man killed us for the spices, pilfered them for profit and most importantly colonized the minds of our jbs with imagery of beautiful white peacock colorful twinks akhi, wallahi I will kill them all (in GTA online)
Sadly beside for the last part by ALLAH, bring any cumoid, my women would prefer me and the 0,001 who don’t need napalm

• +1
And the funniest thing is, nothing will make you grow if your plates are closed except surgery.

Non invasive alternatives being around the corner is one of the biggest manlet copes. LL or gtfo.
View attachment 1727080
I have a friend who’s in school right now so he can work in height increasing technologies. Around the corner might be exaggerating but I really do think it will be here within 10 years.

The mechanism, the technology is all here, animal trials ect what’s missing is just human research

I do have appeal al hamdoullilah even in the west but its not even 1/100 of my kurdish appeal and… yet i can get htb without much hassle off OLD, just tells you how sad it is @Assyrian_Warrior
You can’t go to gorillas and expect them to know Bella hadid
Whiteness is a marker of beauty in the west akhi
You simply lack it
Not that you are ugly or anything simply non white but not deathnic either

• So Sad