LMFAOA GTFIH - Wheat Waffle's parents DISOWN HIM - UK Sun Article

That's actually crazy, westoid parents are such cucks, yesterday I was saying vile shit about women to my mother and she was laughing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and ggg.tv🤫
WW content as of late isnt that bad plus i hate the way media display us

• +1
Reactions: thecel
some loser peddling his cope program for subhumans bashing on another loser that sells facial ratings to subhumans.

in ancient times they would've just mud wrestled.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Numb, Lookologist003 and 2 others
Screenshot 2024 04 26 at 214939

"Demonstration On Removing A Girl's Bra! (How To Unhook A Woman's Bra)"

Has to hide her face, doesn't want to be seen with him :lul:
Screenshot 2024 04 26 at 215051

Probably hires prostitutes or something for these videos and then claims his tips worked

Screenshot 2024 04 26 at 215212

his bio:
Widely Known as the #1 Dating Coach in The World For Getting A Hot Girlfriend Or Rotation Of Girls In 4 to 8 Weeks. 👇

I'm John Anthony and I used to work as a Systems Engineer on nuclear missile defense contracts for the US government. I have 4 college degrees and am a master at optimizing systems. I used to play professional poker and daytrade stocks as well.

I leveraged my hyper-analytical abilities to systematize, optimize, and simplify the entire dating game. My system crushes everything else in the industry and I have personally slept with over 1,750+ women. We have 1,250+ amazing client testimonials of guys accomplishing their dating goals very quickly and effectively.

My main goal is to give you an efficient, effective, and optimized simple and repeatable system that can help you attract the girl or girls you want. As a result, you can easily get a hot girlfriend or build a rotation of girls you see on the regular.
Just another scam, he isn't anything but a pimp

He also makes fun of other red-pilled creators, I mean it's one way to eliminate the competition. Seems to especially hate "Myron Gaines" because most of his top videos are on him. Seems to like to leech off other redpillers (Andrew tate, myron, etc). Also hates the blackpill, which makes sense considering he is selling something that the blackpill opposes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Oueyy and thecel
View attachment 2882220
"Demonstration On Removing A Girl's Bra! (How To Unhook A Woman's Bra)"

Has to hide her face, doesn't want to be seen with him :lul:
View attachment 2882222
Probably hires prostitutes or something for these videos and then claims his tips worked

View attachment 2882226

his bio:

Just another scam, he isn't anything but a pimp

He also makes fun of other red-pilled creators, I mean it's one way to eliminate the competition. Seems to especially hate "Myron Gaines" because most of his top videos are on him. Seems to like to leech off other redpillers (Andrew tate, myron, etc). Also hates the blackpill, which makes sense considering he is selling something that the blackpill opposes.
Who the fuck is retarded enough to believe this INSANE backstory JFL, almost forgot to mention he used to be a member of the Illuminati

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and thecel
@thecel @St.TikTokcel
Brutal.

Thecel, boyo, your dox IS coming for you. I would hate to be in your shoes. That's why I wont post myself on this website ever.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@thecel @St.TikTokcel
Brutal.

Thecel, boyo, your dox IS coming for you. I would hate to be in your shoes. That's why I wont post myself on this website ever.
He's fine. @thecel is benign

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Lookologist003