Loading phase on dutasteride?

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
been taking finasteride 1mg for a month now and want to switch to dutasteride

Should i take dutasteride once a week for a month or two then daily?
Or should I go straight into dut but take high doses at the start

Cant seem to find any reliable advice on how to transition from fin to dut

Impatient fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Impatient fuck
Shut the fuck up. I made an informed decision to switch due to rapid minaturisation of the entire scalp. Aggressive balding requires aggressive treatment

Now, how do I do this properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Shut the fuck up. I made an informed decision to switch due to rapid minaturisation of the entire scalp. Aggressive balding requires aggressive treatment
XDD you do realize that's the shedding phase of finasteride, right? almost everyone goes through a phase of rapid miniaturisation before they get regrowth. stick to it for 6-12 months and then decide whether u need dut or not.

XDD you do realize that's the shedding phase of finasteride, right? almost everyone goes through a phase of rapid miniaturisation before they get regrowth. stick to it for 6-12 months and then decide whether u need dut or not.
No, my hair has been rapidly minatuirising since before I started my hairloss regime. On another note I am actually shedding like hell on 1month of minoxidil but I know that will stop eventually

I literally need dutasteride. Fin will not be enough

Should i do once a week 0.5mg dut for a month
Then once every other day (still taking fin the other days) for a month then daily?

@Baldingman1998 @Ritalincel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @Ritalincel thoughts?
Diy stays 5 weeks in you so stay on fin + take dut once or twice a week tbh. I got prostate pain and bleeding ondut so take it slowly band watch out for sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Diy stays 5 weeks in you so stay on fin + take dut once or twice a week tbh. I got prostate pain and bleeding ondut so take it slowly band watch out for sides
Indeed I will start with once or twice a week but I will up it to daily for maximum efficacy
Hair or death

My dermatologist advised daily

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998