local 94 new york finally called me up after 12 rejections in two years.

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
Sadly in new york its bitch to be in construction even more so with the pandemic and the city. For construction the city is still in pandemic mode with regulations, projects delayed and companies some were bought off or closed. Only way you get into local 94 is by having family or close friends. So since the summer of 2020 i filled out application 12 times and was rejected each time. They don't have a official apprenticeship recruitment like other trades. This is the only trade that starts you off with 70 percent of journeymans wage here in new york. usually companies like, cbre, cushman and wakefield, boston properties etc have applications but its rare.

Finally had the interview today they will let me know by next monday. Basically its building maintince engineer helper, then you get promoted to full engineer after four years. Hvac, electrical, plumbing and basic building maintience. IF things go through ill have the wages and money to go fullout looks-maxing top of the end creams and hair gels, clothes upgrades. You guys know how hard it to get someone on the phone since 2020, all these folks about 70 percent of them decided to work at home. The head building engineer apprenticeship person is works mostly at home.

I spent about 30 hours on the phone since 2020 and could only ever get into contact with two people.

I hate unions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I hate unions.
this one is one of the best in the new york.
Me if i get the spot:p