Local Heightmogger gets beat up outside Asda (story)

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
This happend after me and the boys went to the gym on Thursday

So this 195-200cm fluffy hair pedo stache twink got beat the fuck up by local teenage nittys from the council estate near by

His nose got fucked and his top lip got chopped up as they wiped the brick wall with his face, he lost teeth to :lul:

This was absolute life fuel for me and my 170cm-180cm gym bros as this mf seemed to always be at Asda after our work out

he was probably there on purpose trying to heightmog us even tho his clavicles are prob like 25cm :lul:

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
why does he have a pedo stache

u’re awful humain beings

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, bradpittshairline and zura
This happend after me and the boys went to the gym on Thursday

So this 195-200cm fluffy hair pedo stache twink got beat the fuck up by local teenage nittys from the council estate near by

His nose got fucked and his top lip got chopped up as they wiped the brick wall with his face, he lost teeth to :lul:

This was absolute life fuel for me and my 170cm-180cm gym bros as this mf seemed to always be at Asda after our work out

he was probably there on purpose trying to heightmog us even tho his clavicles are prob like 25cm :lul:
Should’ve broke his legs so he can never walk again

wow just when i thought quality was gone from the off topic section. you proved me right

Should’ve broke his legs so he can never walk again
scared that wolfs law would come into affect and he would get even taller