Location pill is brutal

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

San man
I live in the bumfuck south in the middle of nowhere while city niggers have infinite options I'm getting rejected by the town bicycle I used to live in miami and Atlanta but that was from age 1-13 (also COVID happened on between that )so doesn't count but for the past few years I've been living in bumfuck towns and have nothing to do beach is far away and I have no vehicle and public transpo is pretty much non existent

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and alurmo
I live in the bumfuck south in the middle of nowhere while city niggers have infinite options I'm getting rejected by the town bicycle I used to live in miami and Atlanta but that was from age 1-13 (also COVID happened on between that )so doesn't count but for the past few years I've been living in bumfuck towns and have nothing to do beach is far away and I have no vehicle and public transpo is pretty much non existent
move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dendoni and Muttcel foid killer
Im from a big city when I moved into a smaller town for a yr i was still popping

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
every pill is brutal

• +1
Im from a big city when I moved into a smaller town for a yr i was still popping
That's because your not ugly or ethnic or norwood 2 or autistic

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and try2beme
Make a thread about locationmaxxing guide

every pill is brutal
heigthpill isn't a brutal for me because I'm not a manlet but hairpill and ethnicpill hits hard AF

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and alurmo
ITS THAT EASY
You can bitch on the internet or you can make your life better.

Expect your life to be shit until you're in your 30s, then have a plan for getting your life to be good in your 30s. It takes time to build a business, and lots of trial and error and learning. It takes focus and dedication. But 4+ hours a day for 10-20 years, should be enough if you actually put passion and focus into it. Also, never ever change your niche, as that will add another decade or two of learning and experimentation onto your timeline to success.

dnr past first sentence. just move

You can bitch on the internet or you can make your life better.

Expect your life to be shit until you're in your 30s, then have a plan for getting your life to be good in your 30s. It takes time to build a business, and lots of trial and error and learning. It takes focus and dedication. But 4+ hours a day for 10-20 years, should be enough if you actually put passion and focus into it. Also, never ever change your niche, as that will add another decade or two of learning and experimentation onto your timeline to success.
you say this while posting on looksfag wheres your buisness and shekels bro

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
you say this while posting on looksfag wheres your buisness and shekels bro
lol. I'm not doxing myself.

I've given you advice, that I would have literally killed for, to send back in time and give to my teenage self. But do what you will with it. No one is going to cry for your life outcome, except for you. That's on you, and the choices you make.

lol. I'm not doxing myself.

I've given you advice, that I would have literally killed for, to send back in time and give to my teenage self. But do what you will with it. No one is going to cry for your life outcome, except for you. That's on you, and the choices you make.
bro I already have a plan finish job corps join military do 4 years go to college for 2 years do border patrol for 3 years then at 25 become private security and make big bucks ( contractors makes 100k-300k a year) Im complaning now for the fuck of it I'm starting job corps on tuesday

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and noodlelover
bro I already have a plan finish job corps join military do 4 years go to college for 2 years do border patrol for 3 years then at 25 become private security and make big bucks ( contractors makes 100k-300k a year) Im complaning now for the fuck of it I'm starting job corps on tuesday
At least hit on girls at whatever mall/Walmart/grocery store you have there so you can start to increase your pickup skills. Those take decades to hone in. Even if you just get use to saying hi to people, it will be a good start for now.

I'm almost 40, and wish I didn't wait until my 20s to start practicing. It would be nice to have a extra decade of practice.

Do what you want, but there's definitely ways to use your time to improve your future life.

• +1