LocationMaxing Series: Where Interracial Marriage Is Most Common In The USA

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
I will be writing up an extensive guide on locationmaxxing and maximizing propinquity soon. I found this article to be quite elucidating and confirms much of my hypothesis at least in regards to LTR. Locationmaxxing for slaying is quite different, but this is still a good read regardless.

63fc18f73.png

"That’s a finding from a new report from the Pew Research Center looking at the state of interracial marriage today. Overall, there has been a dramatic increase in interracial marriage. In 2015, 10 percent of all married Americans were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity. That’s up from just 3 percent in 1980. Seventeen percent of all weddings performed in 2015 were interracial, up from 7 percent in 1980."

"Hispanics and Asians are more likely to intermarry if they live in non-metro areas.” For black people, urban living doesn’t seem to make a difference: their intermarriage rates hang steady at 18 percent in metropolitan and non-metropolitan areas alike "

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Chadeep, Kade and 2 others
Cool, I want to read it. I feel like location maxing is a must after you looksmax

interracial is very common where i live

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and turkproducer
I believe the statistics for interracial dating would absolutely dwarf the marriage statistics.
AMWF and BMWF are common where i live, im dead serious

AMWF and BMWF are common where i live, im dead serious
I always hear about how common AMWF is, but I rarely ever see it myself, and when I conduct experiments with Asians they struggle to get matches outside their race. What region of the US do you live?

I always hear about how common AMWF is, but I rarely ever see it myself, and when I conduct experiments with Asians they struggle to get matches outside their race. What region of the US do you live?
mid atlantic

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
I will be writing up an extensive guide on locationmaxxing and maximizing propinquity soon. I found this article to be quite elucidating and confirms much of my hypothesis at least in regards to LTR. Locationmaxxing for slaying is quite different, but this is still a good read regardless.

63fc18f73.png

"That’s a finding from a new report from the Pew Research Center looking at the state of interracial marriage today. Overall, there has been a dramatic increase in interracial marriage. In 2015, 10 percent of all married Americans were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity. That’s up from just 3 percent in 1980. Seventeen percent of all weddings performed in 2015 were interracial, up from 7 percent in 1980."

"Hispanics and Asians are more likely to intermarry if they live in non-metro areas.” For black people, urban living doesn’t seem to make a difference: their intermarriage rates hang steady at 18 percent in metropolitan and non-metropolitan areas alike "
Don't race-mix.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxlooks and Moggy
Don't race-mix.
I would agree in theory, but the prospect of having slayer sons is too much to pass up on. Embryo selection with a north Atlantid/nordic would guarantee me a 7 P/S/L chad.

"For their second experiment, the researchers had another 321 undergraduate students again rate computer-generated faces. This time, however, Stepanova and her colleagues created a set of 100 faces that had finer gradations of skin tone and facial physiognomy. In both experiments, participants rated mixed race faces with medium skin tone as the most attractive."

https://www.psypost.org/2018/01/stu...-race-male-faces-attractive-white-faces-50614

"40% of the faces in the experiment were mixed race but among the top 10% most attractive faces this proportion increased to 65%. Of the top 5% most attractive faces, 74% were mixed race.”

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, yang and Deleted member 3202
Interracial marriage sounds like a very risky thing to me, personally.

Especially if you consider yourself lucky by attracting a white foid, who in reality has alcoholic father and whore mother genes.

It's all about luck at the end.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123

Especially if you consider yourself lucky by attracting a white foid, who in reality has alcoholic father and whore mother genes.

True.

I plan on getting embryo selection done which will pretty much guarantee a 7 P/S/L slayer. Leaving it to chance in 2020 is beyond retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BlackManlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
True. I plan on getting embryo selection done which will pretty much guarantee a 7 P/S/L slayer. Leaving it to chance in 2020 is beyond retarded.

Embryo selection is a thing? Is it out there? Idk about it. Ik IVF has been out there for a while.

I wouldn't mind marrying any of my cousins or relatives. None of that finance and relationship bs to deal with if done so.

But inbreeding almost always produces terrible offsprings.

I'll have just have to cope with arranged marriage as a curry hoping things go smooth enough for me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Fucking over for you if you look for marriage ngl

Imagine leaving slaying lifestyle

What's best city for Asian male to slay/date/marry whites? srs

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Embryo selection is a thing? Is it out there? Idk about it. Ik IVF has been out there for a while.

I wouldn't mind marrying any of my cousins or relatives. None of that finance and relationship bs to deal with if done so.

I'll have just have to cope with arranged marriage as a curry hoping things go smooth enough for me.
Best is to Breed with a Top Tier Stacy from Own Race.

• +1
Reactions: john2

Yes, it is legit and already happening.

Best is to Breed with a Top Tier Stacy from Own Race.
No, if you can you should race mix. This goes for white men too.

Yeah interracial is risky

If she comes from a good family and is educated with a degree then it wouldn't matter tbh

What's best city for Asian male to slay/date/marry whites? srs
Probably a midsized town with very few Asians. It will be much harder now due to coronavirus, but it is still your best bet.

No, if you can you should race mix. This goes for white men too.

If you're a white guy you shouldn't breed a noodlewhore tbh, your kids will look full asian

anything but an East asian if you're white

No girl wants ethnics tbh
Only incel white guys with ethnic girls

Probably a midsized town with very few Asians. It will be much harder now due to coronavirus, but it is still your best bet.
Why very few asians? Would think more asians = more mere exposure effect

If you're a white guy you shouldn't breed a noodlewhore tbh, your kids will look full asian
That is obviously a given, white men should choose either a west asian (Afghan/Iran/Pakistani), Middle Eastern, or robust African American. Embryo selection is crucial if you want to guarantee a mixed race slayer.
Why very few asians? Would think more asians = more mere exposure effect
More daily exposure to Ethnics and Asians statistically means they will have some negative experiences with them which whores tend to generalize to a whole race. This is true for blacks as well, but since Black popualations are dispersed moreso than other Ethnics you don't see this as clearly in the data. However, interracial dating with quality white women is probably much harder in Detriot than Seattle for African Americans.
No girl wants ethnics tbh
Only incel white guys with ethnic girls
I have 32 slays as an ethnic, majority were white.

You're coping hard if you don't think good looking white men go for Persians or Latina's.

Last edited:
I expected CA to be higher frankly. New york isn't even on there!

if you are white, never breed with middle eastern! your kids will end up bug eyed and middle eastern looking, i learned the hard way what that is like!
btw if i ever have kids i plan to do it with AF to be sure to get rid of bug eyes on my children

Last edited:
Having both is ideal.
Nah

It’s slaying + meeting the women of your dream and you get married
This is ideal

Not getting married into a women randomly without connection and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Nah

It’s slaying + meeting the women of your dream and you get married
This is ideal

Not getting married into a women randomly without connection and shit
What about a harem of girls that you basically just use as sex toys with your one main girl, your wife, as your emotional love interest and the mother of your children?

What about a harem of girls that you basically just use as sex toys with your one main girl, your wife, as your emotional love interest and the mother of your children?
Jesus no JFL

What is this? A Turkish empire or something JFL

Why would you need another women to fuck when you have LTR or wife I don’t understand JFL

I have 32 slays as an ethnic, majority were white.
> 32 slays
> joined march
> almost 500 hours spent here accumulated over a month and a bit.

fucking lol, you've proven to be a larping moron once again.

Jesus no JFL

What is this? A Turkish empire or something JFL

Why would you need another women to fuck when you have LTR or wife I don’t understand JFL
For when she's with child or not that into you anymore.

For when she's with child or not that into you anymore.
Don’t believe those aspire theory on looksmax

When you love a women it’s different

chads locationmaxx is the whole world