Locationmaxxing

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
6'5 gymcel here heard there is tons of manlets in arab countries plus better paying jobs do i move there for arab stacy thoughts?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 275
Already above average for anywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
I am a 6'4 gymcel living in an arab country and lemme tell you this fuck no lol majority of people don't have sex before marriage in muslim countries in fact i am planning to go live in the west jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3635
Already above average for anywhere in the world
I got bad skin but nose ok ish jaw hu
I am a 6'4 gymcel living in an arab country and lemme tell you this fuck no lol majority of people don't have sex before marriage in muslim countries in fact i am planning to go live in the west jfl
That's awesome to hear I want a wife anyway LUL

Ook NL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
move to mars

• +1
Nice bro where do you live now? There's quite alot of dutchcels here
its over for nederlanders. Hypergamy is brutal here.

I am going to move to eastern europe in the near future when I figure out how I am going to set this shit up financially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3635
its over for nederlanders. Hypergamy is brutal here.

I am going to move to eastern europe in the near future when I figure out how I am going to set this shit up financially.
Really havent heard of that or seen how come hypergamy has increased I do remember it being super liberal

Really havent heard of that or seen how come hypergamy has increased I do remember it being super liberal
The more liberal and feminist a country is, the worse the hypergamy in the dating environment

• +1