locationpill is brutal

futuregigamogger

futuregigamogger

take actions in favor of your future self ♱ 𓂀 🂫
once you get to know people from other countries/exchanges while living in the country you will realise it…

how can i cope with not being an attractive, tall and smart northern italian son looking like lorenzo zurzolo born into a rich white family.

Imagine living in a perfectly sized, classy city while going to a private language school, while having lots of "language" exchange trips with rich teenagers from other countries, imagine slaying some high IQ, hot Spanish or French girls at that age.

Imagine going to a perfect italian school, afterwards going outside in the town centre and having fun with your friends.

Also, the people there are friendly and communicative, so you're NT and the climate is perfect too.
Lots of sun and good weather, developing red undertones.
In Addition to that, having the best cuisine in the world.

Imagine having a perfect social circle and experiencing teen live and making new experiences.

Maybe I am romanticising things and not everything would be perfect, of course, but your life would be incredibly different and you would have different experiences and memories.

Imagine if your life was like a fucking Netflix show and you did nothing about it because it was never in your control to that extent.

Fuck it tho, you gotta make the best of what you have for the time being.

IMG 2344
IMG 2345
IMG 2350
IMG 2347
IMG 2353
IMG 2348
IMG 2349
IMG 2351
IMG 2352

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
No point if born there without bones though , but yea old money = better life in 99 percent cases

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and autistic_tendencies
All I know is my basement

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3