• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, laaltin, nope and 5 others
I didn't exist for billions of years

Then I spawned

Then I will die

Then I will cease to exist for x many years

Then I will spawn
thats regeneration. muhhh atoms, gas idk. reincarnation, where you turn into x person or thing is unlikely

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
i will regenerate into chad :love::love::love:
maybe or you could be a tree , a bush , grass , your whole body will be used to power life in someway

• Woah
I didn't exist for billions of years

Then I spawned

Then I will die

Then I will cease to exist for x many years

Then I will spawn
Well yeah but your consciousness will cease to exist

• +1
Reactions: Egyptian
Well yeah but your consciousness will cease to exist
EVENTUALLY... after hundreds if not thousands of years we will be able to store and transmit consciousness and live forever

• +1
Reproduction is reincarnation

• Woah
EVENTUALLY... after hundreds if not thousands of years we will be able to store and transmit consciousness and live forever
I dont see us ever transmitting consciousness without brain transplants which we cant do, and even then we still dont know whether it would be the same consciousness or not

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptian and User28823
I dont see us ever transmitting consciousness without brain transplants which we cant do, and even then we still dont know whether it would be the same consciousness or not
What is consciousness? Whatever the definition may be, it's inside your brain most likely.

The universe being a simulated eternal recurrence is indefinitely more likely than this giga low iq theory

• +1
The universe being a simulated eternal recurrence is indefinitely more likely than this giga low iq theory
muh simulation :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

did u get that idea from elon faggot

What is consciousness? Whatever the definition may be, it's inside your brain most likely.
It’s ridiculously complex for a word thats so common

Essentially, consciousness is being able to think, having awareness, being able to be someone, having a personal experience.

If we think of it like plants

Plants are alive, we know that, but plants arent conscious, they dont have feelings, emotions, thought processes, personality etc,

We have pretty good scientific explanations/theories for how life came to be, but no solid explanation on how we became conscious,

Its one thing to be able to move around, respire, reproduce, gain energy, etc, but we dont have a solid explanation for where the ability to think or to feel come from

imo simulation is probably the worst and most stupid theory we have because it doesnt answer a single question we have

If we live in a simulation, then something has to exist to have created that simulation, living things

Then we go back to the question of how did those living things come to be, was it a god, natural causes, etc

Its an endless loop of unexplainables a simulation doesnt tell us anything

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Deleted member 65658
It’s ridiculously complex for a word thats so common

Essentially, consciousness is being able to think, having awareness, being able to be someone, having a personal experience.

If we think of it like plants

Plants are alive, we know that, but plants arent conscious, they dont have feelings, emotions, thought processes, personality etc,

We have pretty good scientific explanations/theories for how life came to be, but no solid explanation on how we became conscious,

Its one thing to be able to move around, respire, reproduce, gain energy, etc, but we dont have a solid explanation for where the ability to think or to feel come from
THEN IT MUST BE GOD !!!!!!!!!! GOD GAVE US CONSCIOUSNESS

JESUS CHRIST IS OUR SAVIOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imo simulation is probably the worst and most stupid theory we have because it doesnt answer a single question we have

If we live in a simulation, then something has to exist to have created that simulation, living things

Then we go back to the question of how did those living things come to be, was it a god, natural causes, etc

Its an endless loop of unexplainables a simulation doesnt tell us anything
I used the simulation as an example bc they're both retarded, simulation being slightly less so. I'm of the position that human cognition/language/logic is too primitive to even begin conceptualising the universe, it's futile

Yes I think the human race, if there is no distaster wiping us out, will come to a point where they will be able to preserve consciousness, making us live for thousands of years or even longer by uploading our brains/consciousness on a computer.
But unfortunately not in our lifetimes

Yes I think the human race, if there is no distaster wiping us out, will come to a point where they will be able to preserve consciousness, making us live for thousands of years or even longer by uploading our brains/consciousness on a computer.
But unfortunately not in our lifetimes
but thats why i made this thread
u are eventually reborn into another conscious being and by then that technology will exist

Peak org thread

• Love it
but thats why i made this thread
u are eventually reborn into another conscious being and by then that technology will exist
mathematically improbable

• Woah
Your consciousness came from somewhere and has to go somewhere. Reincarnation seems most reasonable, and it's terrifying. an eternity in this shit universe. I'd rather get annihilated

Your consciousness came from somewhere and has to go somewhere. Reincarnation seems most reasonable, and it's terrifying. an eternity in this shit universe. I'd rather get annihilated
u might get lucky in the next life, brother

u might get lucky in the next life, brother
and what about the life after that? and afterwards?

There is way more suffering that joy in the world, it's not even comparable

• Hmm...
and what about the life after that? and afterwards?

There is way more suffering that joy in the world, it's not even comparable
no........ eventually life will not be so miserable
its much better now than 1000 years ago
trust me brother

I used the simulation as an example bc they're both retarded, simulation being slightly less so. I'm of the position that human cognition/language/logic is too primitive to even begin conceptualising the universe, it's futile
I would argue a simulation is a more retarded view than reincarnation

source: my asshole
muh math btw!!!!!!!!!!
where do the unconscious souls go when there aren't enough conscious bodies to be transported into, implies there's either some cosmic waiting lobby (lol) or there's always been a constant amount of conscious/unconscious souls and bodies transcendently switching places (also lol)

where do the unconscious souls go when there aren't enough conscious bodies to be transported into, implies there's either some cosmic waiting lobby (lol) or there's always been a constant amount of conscious/unconscious souls and bodies transcendently switching places (also lol)
exactly, both probable.

exactly, both probable.
Ok, better question. Where does consciousness end and begin; quarks, atoms, molecules, bacteria, reptiles, mammals? How can an alternating gay swapping process of something that isn't even quantifiable have non existent boundaries

Ok, better question. Where does consciousness end and begin; quarks, atoms, molecules, bacteria, reptiles, mammals? How can an alternating gay swapping process of something that isn't even quantifiable have non existent boundaries
idk, im not GOD.

who cares nigga, all that matters is feminine 19 y/o pussy

who cares nigga, all that matters is feminine 19 y/o pussy

I must respawn as a Chud

• Woah
What is consciousness?
Experience. Any experience. The fact of the lights being on. If you would switch places with an ant and it would turn out be anything else than oblivion, it means the ant is conscious

• Woah
Experience. Any experience. The fact of the lights being on. If you would switch places with an ant and it would turn out be anything else than oblivion, it means the ant is conscious
tbhtbh

If consciousness exists, it seems most likely it would transfer

It's a semi spiritual concept, and the universe authorizing an empty husk to exist, seems likely than a "nde" and them returning.

Though I suppose it wouldn't be discernable from anyone else's perspective either

BTW your brain is more active during general anesthesia than during a high-dose psychedelic trip. In fact, high dose psychedelics states are the closest to death simulation we have, from experiential but also from brain perspective