LOL at Faith and that gook bryan

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
@FAITH !!!!! Read this if your here! All this happened because you didn’t fuck a twink subhuman @Short Ugly and Brown. Because of that your life is over. Was it worth it?? When your employer find out you and BLACKED.COM are in mentioned in the same post and the same place in the internet??

JFL can’t believe this thread exists It’s over.

Also Bryan your extremely gay and ugly. You are a snake.
You went to court for a white girl who laugh at your small dick? That’s extremely autistic. She will never sleep with you bro. It’s over just give up and rope you fat fuck. I’m extremely disappointed that you would treat one of your friends like that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Roping Subhuman, Deleted member 4614 and 12 others
Asians are jealous of caucasoid features and will try to get revenge at all times. They’re forever mogged and are trying to compensate. How do they even cope?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Short Ugly and Brown, PenileFacialSurgery and 7 others
Asians are jealous of caucasoid features and will try to get revenge at all times. They’re forever mogged and are trying to compensate. How do they even cope?
Case in point: @Alibaba69

What you said is spot on bro
This Alibaba gookcel always follows me around takling the dumbest beta simp shit ever.

Ricecels are jealous backstabbing faglords

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, PenileFacialSurgery, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
Case in point: @Alibaba69

What you said is spot on bro
This Alibaba gookcel always follows me around takling the dumbest beta simp shit ever.

Ricecels are jealous backstabbing faglords
don't put the blame on them, they have legit the worst phenotype with australoid unless they feminise max with korean kpop maxxing.
i can understand somehow tbh their despair

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
don't put the blame on them, they have legit the worst phenotype with australoid unless they feminise max with korean kpop maxxing.
i can understand somehow tbh their despair
Ya but there is no need to do dumb shit like saying I'll get girls via money and height

Translation I will become a walking atm. Machine for gold-diggers.
Then become a monumental ogre placed in a museum as an attraction for tourists due to his abnormal height

What a retard that Alibaba dude is

How can you having blackpill understanding go and say I will get girls via money

Knowing fully well that they came just for the money not your ugly ass. Mind-blowing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, PenileFacialSurgery, turkproducer and 1 other person
Ya but there is no need to do dumb shit like saying I'll get girls via money and height

Translation I will become a walking atm. Machine for gold-diggers.
Then become a monumental ogre placed in a museum as an attraction for tourists due to his abnormal height

What a retard that Alibaba dude is

How can you having blackpill understanding go and say I will get girls via money

Knowing fully well that they came just for the money not your ugly ass. Mind-blowing
true but there is a point where for the face or the phenotype it's pretty much over even with the best surgery and environment.
Their only cope is to say that girls love them while they pay huge amount of money jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Kingkellz
One of my good friends in the past was a gook.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Alt Number 3 and onnysk
Jfl you think she gives a fuvk

Cope. She will just DMCA it or something.

Pitt

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, RichardSpencel and Kingkellz
Come on mate, don't generalise all of us like that
Sorry bro
But that Alibaba dude is either a massive troll or has the iq of a roasted walnut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Alt Number 3 and Effortless
Sorry bro
But that Alibaba dude is either a massive troll or has the iq of a roasted walnut

Yikes he was the retard that posted his feet...I get you now :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
i orbit chinks because i am jealous of their money because i am a nigger who works at KFC!
my house costs more than your family orbiter

why the fuck my post got deleted?

What happened to @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
i wish i had money
YOU ARE POOR
oh u blah blah blah
cope no FACE FOR YOUR WALLET

YOU ARE POOR
oh u blah blah blah
cope no FACE FOR YOUR WALLET