Lol at "I can't gain/lose weight"

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Yes, you can. It literally is calories in vs calories out. What you mean to say is that it's hard because you feel full or empty when you shouldn't. I was skinny af in high school, and bulking fucking sucked. Felt bloated all the time, but I gained weight. It just sucked initially. If you're bmicucked, you will hace to make yourself uncomfortable to get in shape. Sorry, no way around it. I hate that the lookspill has just become a way to whine about chad not having to do things -- instead of a call to looksmaxxing like it should be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 20370
img_8009-1.jpg

cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Deleted member 20370
Yes, you can. It literally is calories in vs calories out. What you mean to say is that it's hard because you feel full or empty when you shouldn't. I was skinny af in high school, and bulking fucking sucked. Felt bloated all the time, but I gained weight. It just sucked initially. If you're bmicucked, you will hace to make yourself uncomfortable to get in shape. Sorry, no way around it. I hate that the lookspill has just become a way to whine about chad not having to do things -- instead of a call to looksmaxxing like it should be
Looksmaxxing tip , drink a gallon of sperm before workout and you’ll become a psl god

It's usually two things, you don't like eating so much or you don't like cooking so much. I personally hate cooking, but it is what it is.

It's usually two things, you don't like eating so much or you don't like cooking so much. I personally hate cooking, but it is what it is.
cooking legit is the worst part of bulking. I gain like 3hrs per week during a cut

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You gotta break your body homeostasis, which is uncomfy, and people are too pussy and shiet…

You just don’t get it bro, you cant gymcel with this kind of schizo pills on u !