[Story] Lol at my HS self

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I walk into the class, and I see the most beautiful girl in the world sitting there. She smiles at me, then leaves cause her class had ended.

She is at the bus stop. We had to wait around 40 minutes for the bus to come. I was thinking to myself "To approach her or not?". I decided "It's now or never".

I chatted her up and she would not say anything unless I asked her. She wouldn't even look at me. But I was so confident that I would get her that I kept going at it. I also had a massive boner cause that was the first time I approached a girl.

Bus came, we got on, and like a thirsty beta, I went and sat next to her.

We got down at our neighbourhood and I walked with her to her house. I asked her for her number. She gave it to me. Then she walked in her house and said "She you in class".

Thing is, we didn't have any class together. Anyway, I called her to ask her out next day, she said she would go out wiht her cousins.
I called her a few days later, she said she had plans in general.

I called her a week later, she told me she doesn't want to go out with me and I should stop calling her.

And I was so idiot I thought I had a chance. Every time I called her, she barely spoke. It was akward silence unless I said something and even then she would respond with just a 'yes' or 'no'. Such a traumatic experience tbh tbh. But I was so delluded that I thought persisting would get me laid.

qwep

qwep

Banned
Atleast you had a conversation with her. I cant even remember what a womans voice sounds like

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
what's her cowgirl?
200.gif

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Lol at your current self more tbh