lol at my iq, look what i just came up with

_MVP_

_MVP_

COMPUTRONIUM
im unable to do anything wrong because if it was wrong i wouldnt be able to do it therefore everything is always good as it is and if others effect me badly i deserve it cuz i didnt become god yet so everything is good always

• +1
Reactions: h111 and BrutalMogger
is crime wrong

• +1
Reactions: h111
c everything is always good

• +1
Reactions: h111 and BrutalMogger
i juggle with such concepts as if it was nothing, like no free will and impossibility etc

i juggle with such concepts as if it was nothing, like no free will and impossibility etc

it all deductively axiomatically flows from each other

everything makes logical sense

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and h111
Circular fallacy: Assumes being able to do something makes it right
Deterministic fallacy: Confuses ability with morality

• +1
i make no logical mistakes, my iq supersedes logical concepts

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, h111 and _MVP_
already debunked by:

"c everything is always good"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, h111 and _MVP_
I think youll like this avi IMG 6038

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and _MVP_
everything is always good since i can do no wrong because if it was wrong i wouldnt be able to do it, and what others do bad to me i deserve it cuz didnt become god yet

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
DO U GUYS EVEN HAVE A HIGH IQ ENOUGH TO REALIZE THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS????

@paladincel_

• +1
everything i can control is good, and what i can't control is good too, i proved this in this thread.

• +1
therefore i cured all pathological psychosomatical root causes. where is my nobel prize?

• +1
additionally: the worse u feel now, the better u will feel later, therefore thats an additional reason why everything is good

• JFL
everything that happens in the world is good

if it harms you, 1st u deserve it cuz u didnt become god yet, 2nd the more it harms you the better u will feel later, and if it kills you, thats good, death is salvation, then u never suffer again and the system makes it possible to suffer unbearably, therefore death is good, but through your survival instinct u try to avoid death and pain and suffering and want to maximize pleasure

as for now this is absolutely the case. whether there are exceptions, the future will show, but as of now there are none.

• +1
the only way i could be wrong is if someone is suffering/being tortured prolonged and extremely, of course such a person will not see anything good, but u just gotta assume such a scenario is rather improbable.

• +1
It's just budhist ideaology (i believe) or new gen, that there is no good or bad, just neutral

Whatever you think is bad, is bad for you, as a person

Something being bad for people isn't bad for the planet, and something bad for the planet doesn't affect cosmos in general

Good and bad and concepts that only people play, since in the grand scsle of things, your thoughts are little electrical signals and therefore meaningless in cosmic level

It is the quote:

Find your own purpose of life, since there is no inherent purpose

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and _MVP_
its also important to act according to your feelings and not overwhelm yourself.

• +1
There is no reason to be unhappy.

• +1
c everything is good.

i dont want to say everything is always good or everything will always be good because the system is non-absolute, is relative and contradictory, possible exceptions and goedels incompleteness theorem and heisenbergs uncertainty principle.

but for now definitely c: everything is good

is best

• +1

Rehab made a video just now and it looks like your thread, nihilistic philosphy

You are coping with religion, philosophy, politics, kids, etc to explain your suffering in meaningless universe

Watch the video bhai! 😃👍