Lol at the retards who say face matters more than height

Depends on the area actually some areas don't care about height
Yeah, could be true, the US is fucked. Girls here in Germany never ask me, they don't care as long as you're not noticeable short. All my player friends are between 5'8" and 5'11" barefoot. In other European and Latin American countries they don't care either. I saw 5'7" guys in Colombia and Spain/Italy with legit model gfs.
But I used Tinder in the Phillipines once and every other woman asked me straight away how tall I am, average male there is 5'4", so 5'7" is tall over there haha.

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
Yeah, could be true, the US is fucked. Girls here in Germany never ask me, they don't care as long as you're not noticeable short. All my player friends are between 5'8" and 5'11" barefoot. In other European and Latin American countries they don't care either. I saw 5'7" guys in Colombia and Spain/Italy with legit model gfs.
But I used Tinder in the Phillipines once and every other woman asked me straight away how tall I am, average male there is 5'4", so 5'7" is tall over there haha.
wait do german girls dont care about height? i thought it was the opposite since theyre taller

If this was true then Tom Cruise would have higher SMV than Vince Vaughn, which just isn't the case. Few women will choose a 5'7" pretty boy vs a 6'6" normie looking guy
That's what i said.

HEIGHT > FACE

:fuk:

You can actually do quite a lot of modifications for your face: osteotomies, soft-tissue work, etc. While most of this fails more than not, it still is a BEACON OF HOPE. :feelshehe:

With height? OVER. No one is doing LL anyways. So...
no bro its literally reverse, you can get double LL, arm lengthening but you cant turn an incel face to +chadlite.

wait do german girls dont care about height? i thought it was the opposite since theyre taller
Sure they care, but it's more like "short = major failo, tall = small halo, rest = nobody cares". I see so many same height couples.
Anyway, now height for your face and no face for your height (if turbomanlet)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
cope.

it's your face that's making you suffer.
just imagine being 5'8 with a good face.
95% of women would overlook your height because your face is good.

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9 and Deleted member 23554
Less than 5’8 maybe

Otherwise major cope.