Lol at this huge female looksmaxxing subreddit stealing all our info

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vindicta/

except it is a female only space and focused on the strategy used to looksmaxx rather than mainly personal posts. the point of looksmaxxing could be anything- to help you get ahead in society (pretty people get more job opportunities), to help with dating, or to become an e-girl and scam moids out of their money this is about playing the game to win. this is about turning the ideals that have been forced upon us into a blade in our hands. this is weaponized beauty.

I already know all these bitches are ugly obese copers

but do these dumbass hoes not realize they are proving our views on females right by copying everything males create and changing a single letter like moids lmfao? no sentience or capability for creative thought at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2597 and 12 others
Female looksmaxxing=not being fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Stare, 5'8manlet and 20 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, RamRanchCowboy and Beetlejuice
How the fuck do you even find these subreddits man.

they're way more low inhib than us when it comes to actually looksmaxxing

How the fuck do you even find these subreddits man.
jfl i read top of all time its just fat girls with pretty faces losing weight meanwhile guys here are getting 2nd mortgages on their parents homes for a lefort 3 or they commit suicide

why god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, GigaMogger, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
arent all females looksmaxxers? and what could they do structurally to change their faces without surgery? mew?

tf is this shit? what separates looksmaxxing from men and looksmaxxing from women is that men want to change the structure whereas women want to work around the structure

its like history, men want to change the system and women want to exploit it without changing

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deepraj7
jfl i read top of all time its just fat girls with pretty faces losing weight meanwhile guys here are getting 2nd mortgages on their parents homes for a lefort 3 or they commit suicide

why god
wait i just checked they arent more low inhib
i just saw one of the first posts was about surgery and assumed they all did it lol

FUCK THEM, FUCK THOSE PIECES OF SHIT CALLED FEMCELS. ONLY IF THEY KNEW MY PAINNNNN !!!!:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Incoming and Deleted member 4804
JFL at this thread. Do they realize 100% of the looksmaxxing information they share comes from "angry incels"? Are they fucking retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, GigaMogger, Stare and 6 others
They copy all male terms then say men ain't shit

Same for the female blackpill forum.

It is as natural as breathing for women to copy everything men do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, GigaMogger, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
arent all females looksmaxxers? and what could they do structurally to change their faces without surgery? mew?

tf is this shit? what separates looksmaxxing from men and looksmaxxing from women is that men want to change the structure whereas women want to work around the structure

its like history, men want to change the system and women want to exploit it without changing
The diffrence women change their look men dont. Its atleast on this site thats the case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
They even added a bluepilled twist to it JFL. They genuinely think they came with all those terms. This is hilarious.

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
females are incapable of original thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
178fa9394acde48d52da05f9ea27f376
time to defend our property

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 4053
They even added a bluepilled twist to it JFL. They genuinely think they came with all those terms. This is hilarious.

these foids deserve a slap in their fucking faces JFL, i was so mad at these whores using our lingo

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 4804
Jfl

Screenshot 20200519 214946
Screenshot 20200519 214942

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4645 and MogTheMogger
these foids deserve a slap in their fucking faces JFL, i was so mad at these whores using our lingo

Indeed. They also came up with "healthmaxxing", which basically means eating like a normal human being and stop being a landwhale.

Their only hardmax are fillers, meanwhile PSLers get limb lengthening surgery and bimax JFL.

Just quit McDonalds, fashionmaxx at Zara and put fake up on theory. :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4804 and MogTheMogger
Indeed. They also came up with "healthmaxxing", which basically means eating like a normal human being and stop being a landwhale.

They only hardmax they do is fillers, meanwhile PSLers get limb lengthening surgery and bimax JFL.

Just quit McDonalds, fashionmaxx at Zara and put fake up on theory. :feelsuhh:

Fuck, their '''loksmaxing''' is a fucking joke indeed.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 4645
not just gonna post there frequently, gain trust, then give shitty advice
i wouldnt do that

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and BigNigga69
This should be a message to you guys that you need to stop rotting and start looksmaxing more than ever. Now more and more girls are going to lose weight and set even higher and more unrealistic standards for themselves. It is now .05% or death tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

why god
Brutal. This is our fate. God abandoned us long ago.

Not really, women played their cards right, it is much easier and acceptable for them to looksmax, and beauty standards are lower for foids anyways.
BUMP, WHICH OF YOU FUCKERS WANTS TO GO RAID?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Not really, women played their cards right, it is much easier and acceptable for them to looksmax, and beauty standards are lower for foids anyways.
BUMP, WHICH OF YOU FUCKERS WANTS TO GO RAID?
Yea read my other post I took back what I said