LOL at this obese landwhale crying about getting banged by Chads but none want to commit to LTR

Zeusus

Zeusus

Bronze
This morbidly obese, potato-skulled male hairline pig nose non-existent lipped moonfaced sub-becky with a nasty roast beef flap cottage cheese body is crying that no chads want to take her out in public :lul: What an absolute subhuman disgrace to humanity..:rage:.cant imagine any guy actually wanting to fuck this. :sick:Would 100x rather fuck a feminine twink than this disgusting trainwreck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 15791, MissLexotan6MG and 8 others
Normies would LTR and betabux for a girl that looks like her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 20056, Zeusus and 1 other person
She knows fully what she's doing. Slick and clever yet derange. She knows guys will now message her, good-looking guys, and offer to date her. And so nights later, she'll strip for a Chad and he'll see why she's fat. Her laziness as he faces the horrible pussy odor emitting from her rotten crotch.

Obesity is a product of sloth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zeusus, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Xangsane

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Xangsane
send her to hungry african chimps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Zeusus and BigJimsWornOutTires
This morbidly obese, potato-skulled male hairline pig nose non-existent lipped moonfaced sub-becky with a nasty roast beef flap cottage cheese body is crying that no chads want to take her out in public :lul: What an absolute subhuman disgrace to humanity..:rage:.cant imagine any guy actually wanting to fuck this. :sick:Would 100x rather fuck a feminine twink than this disgusting trainwreck

View attachment 1749205
359BDCC5 53A7 4729 9EF8 1CD6A70D3F4E

• JFL
Reactions: Zeusus
She knows fully what she's doing. Slick and clever yet derange. She knows guys will now message her, good-looking guys, and offer to date her. And so nights later, she'll strip for a Chad and he'll see why she's fat. Her laziness as he faces the horrible pussy odor emitting from her rotten crotch.

Obesity is a product of sloth.
This is your looksmatch in 2022. You need to lick the ground she walks on to even get a date with her.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and BigJimsWornOutTires
What are your thoughts on Maherfish and women acting a certain way with him?
They're HQP.
It's most often average looking women that complain about commitment.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I want to hear @Incellectually_Shy thoughts on this

This is your looksmatch in 2022. You need to lick the ground she walks on to even get a date with her.
I'm taken. But if I was single, tbh, I wouldn't entertain her or a model. It's who I am. I've always been like this. Other men are weak to beauty and whatnots. I'm me.

View attachment 1749205
she's attractive

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Zeusus
coz white ofc but her skull is weird. looks boxy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zeusus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back