[LOL] don’t use sunscreen as lube. my penis will falling off!!!!

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
I cannot find the vasoline. So I used sunscreen spf 50+. Yeah after like 100 strokes it was getting dry so I doused my filthy cock with the whole bottle.

Anyway jerking off like an absolute disgrace , my peepee hole is enlarging and hen some of it went inside. Well actually a lot went inside. It burned, but I was too horny to stop ngl.

After bussing fat nut, holy fuck. my disgraceful micro penis was red as fuck and burning like hell!!! Exterior of the shaft was also hurting so bad. I am too ashamed to tell my parents. I am running tap water over it in the kitchen now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Good_Little_Goy, Subhuman Philtrum and 8 others
I confessed my deepest and darkest secret.

Result? 0

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, sytyl and Deleted member 9380
at least it will protect you from that blazing pussy :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
hallowed be thy incel

You should use bengay instead.
Screenshot 20201011 003444 DuckDuckGo

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 8576
use piss

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Alt Number 3 and Marsiere214
You can finally fuck that annoying hot cheeto girl. Congratulations.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Alt Number 3
Sunscreen ô
I cannot find the vasoline. So I used sunscreen spf 50+. Yeah after like 100 strokes it was getting dry so I doused my filthy cock with the whole bottle.

Anyway jerking off like an absolute disgrace , my peepee hole is enlarging and hen some of it went inside. Well actually a lot went inside. It burned, but I was too horny to stop ngl.

After bussing fat nut, holy fuck. my disgraceful micro penis was red as fuck and burning like hell!!! Exterior of the shaft was also hurting so bad. I am too ashamed to tell my parents. I am running tap water over it in the kitchen now.
Never use toothpaste bro i'm telling you

• +1
In the kitchen? nice larp

• +1
  • +1
Sunscreen ô

Never use toothpaste bro i'm telling you
naah tooth paste is legit and it give the feels in your balls just don't use it in the head

• +1
naah tooth paste is legit and it give the feels in your balls just don't use it in the head
last time i used toothpaste on my dick, i suffered in silence because i was sharing my room with my sister and my mum in a germany hotel (tried to fap under the shower)

• +1
@Thongmaster

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538