LoL free Iron boost EUW/EUNE/RU maybe TR also

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

horsedickpilled
I am bored and Iron league is so bad that it would be funny enough to entertain me
I will get you to Bronze or higher due to end of August, because I wont play frequently

I can lend one of my Gold/Silver smurfs instead

PM me

mobas suck dick bro

who needs mobas when i can waste my life away on classic wow all over again
:feelsmage::feelsautistic:

who needs mobas when i can waste my life away on classic wow all over again
:feelsmage::feelsautistic:
jfl you will never know the feel when you carry 4 monkeys who feed the enemy 5 monkeys extremly hard and they either flame you or praise you like a god

this is high level entertainment, especially when you watch them play

I have no idea what this thread is about.

jfl you will never know the feel when you carry 4 monkeys who feed the enemy 5 monkeys extremly hard and they either flame you or praise you like a god

this is high level entertainment, especially when you watch them play
i played League a few years ago, i stopped because i was legit the most toxic player.

tyler1 level toxic lol, LoL makes me rage too much tbh

i played League a few years ago, i stopped because i was legit the most toxic player.

tyler1 level toxic lol, LoL makes me rage too much tbh
I understand bro
community and even the game itself is shit, but the competitiveness is big

Methylphenidate, sold under the trade name Ritalin among others, is a stimulant medication used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.[1] It is a first line medication for ADHD.[1] It is taken by mouth or applied to the skin.[1] Different formulations have different durations of effect.[1]
clQTFxc.gif

my old rank mogs you 2 death you filthy low elo scrub

ja seit beta her, iwie 10 jahre her

das game hat mich zum richtigem incel gemacht fml
same hat mich ziemlich zum autisten geamcht zumindest paar leute wegen dem spiel irl kennen gelernt

same hat mich ziemlich zum autisten geamcht zumindest paar leute wegen dem spiel irl kennen gelernt
meine einzigen irl freunde waren LoL spieler... hab die alle nen korb gegeben vor 2 jahren und jetzt stehe ich hier ganz alleine... so scheisse isoliert zu sein

meine einzigen irl freunde waren LoL spieler... hab die alle nen korb gegeben vor 2 jahren und jetzt stehe ich hier ganz alleine... so scheisse isoliert zu sein
meld dich in irgendeine sportart an hab wegen boxen viele neue leute kennengelernt

meld dich in irgendeine sportart an hab wegen boxen viele neue leute kennengelernt
ne gym is my main thingy, hab schon freunde aber sind alle so einzelne personen, weiste was ich meine, keinen richtigen freundeskreis die man jeden wochenende trifft oder so