Lol getting girls isn't really that hard once you realise

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
The one thing girls care more about chads is their looks. If you go cold on them and treat them like an ugly girl they will do anything for you just to get that validation.

Obviously you have to be good looking enough to get them to talk to you but if you do that you will be way more attractive to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, Nibba and Youngcell
Cope approching being ugly get you jail time

• +1
Reactions: SLA, bassfreak, Gengar and 6 others
:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Can 5+ psl guys stop giving advice to incels. Yeah we've all seen negging work but it only works when you're tall and 5+ psl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SLA and SHARK
Can 5+ psl guys stop giving advice to incels. Yeah we've all seen negging work but it only works when you're tall and 5+ psl
It makes a ridiculous difference though

The one thing girls care more about chads is their looks. If you go cold on them and treat them like an ugly girl they will do anything for you just to get that validation.

Obviously you have to be good looking enough to get them to talk to you but if you do that you will be way more attractive to them

That is faking higher SMV which is not a sustainable strategy to increase your SMV.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and CupOfCoffee
That is facking higher SMV which is not a sustainable strategy to increase your SMV.
It's actually faking your opinion of the girls smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and FatmanO
It can be both, but when she get reChad validated and see your subhumanism again, you are fucked.
Nope she might think chads just using her for sex

First, not exactly necessarily the case, second, and you treating her like shit is to make her happy?
Truth is when you see 6/10 guys with Stacie's that's how they did it they worked out love doesn't exist and women are selfish and obviously about of luck

I neg whenever I have the opportunity and I'm sub5 and short. It's still better to act like this as an ugly guy compared to acting completely beta and boring.

That is faking higher SMV which is not a sustainable strategy to increase your SMV.
I feel like you're quite an extremist. C'mon go outside, you see people dating up and down all the time. It's not that rare and it's not always because of betabux. Statistically it would have to happen and in decent numbers. Personality/Being NT has a much larger effect than you think.

I feel like you're quite an extremist. C'mon go outside, you see people dating up and down all the time. It's not that rare and it's not always because of betabux. Statistically it would have to happen and in decent numbers. Personality/Being NT has a much larger effect than you think.

What you say is more the exception to the norm than the norm itself, you have to start from the norm to understand the exception. But even for the exception, there are a billion factors that enter in attraction, outliers can happen, doesn't mean they don't enter the framework in some way when you start factoring everything. We all have the same core adapted nature, there is some variance due to environmental exposure and minute biological differences, some exert more confidence because they had more healthy and nurturing upbringing which can impact the way they carry themselves and their success with women, nonetheless your looks level will give you a feedback loop of conditioning process through reference experiences of interactions with women that shape who you are in adaptive fashion (being a jerk as an ugly man won't serve you other than being harshly rejected, for a Chad it might improve his results). I doubt I could be an extremist by seeing such intricacy in the creation of attraction, the true extremists are the close-minded individuals that based their view a few simple concepts that supposedly encompass everything. Darwin was seen as an extremist because others were too brainwashed in social dogmas to follow the logic of his intricate theory, I don't mind being perceived as an extremist, at times some extremists are the ones being in the right while the rest of the population are actually the ones having the close-minded extremist wrongful views.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, SHARK and Blitz
What you say is more the exception to the norm than the norm itself, you have to start from the norm to understand the exception. But even for the exception, there are a billion factors that enter in attraction, outliers can happen, doesn't mean they don't enter the framework in some way when you start factoring everything. We all have the same core adapted nature, there is some variance due to environmental exposure and minute biological differences, some exert more confidence because they had more healthy and nurturing upbringing which can impact the way they carry themselves and their success with women, nonetheless your looks level will give you a feedback loop of conditioning process through reference experiences in interaction with women that shape who you are in adaptive fashion (being a jerk as an ugly man won't serve you other than being harshly rejected, for a Chad it might improve his results). I doubt I could be an extremist by seeing such intricacy in the creation of attraction, the true extremists are the close-minded individuals that based their view a few simple concepts that supposedly encompass everything. Darwin was seen as an extremist because others were too brainwashed in social dogmas to follow the logic of his intricate theory, I don't mind being perceived as an extremist, at times some extremists are the one being in the right while the rest of the population are actually the one having the close-minded extremist wrongful views.
The dating game isn't a textbook lol. Women are not invincible, they don't want to get used by chad for sex simple.

The dating game isn't a textbook lol. Women are not invincible, they don't want to get used by chad for sex simple.

I believe that nature isn't arbitrary, that it follows a logic, and as for all the other evolved living organism inhabiting this earth we are part of this nature. I believe we simply are the most intricate living organism to understand due to the complexity of our behavioral outputs caused by the greater number of connection between neurons in our brain.

Last edited:
I believe that nature isn't arbitrary, that it follows a logic, and as for all the other evolved living organism inhabiting this earth we are part of this nature. I believe we simply are the most intricate living organism to understand due to the complexity of our behavioral outputs caused by the greater number of connection between neurons in our brain.
WTF??? Oh right I see, our actions are subconsciously non free will

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SLA, Deleted member 206 and 5 others

It is a textbook, you simply can't see it because you lack certain basic understanding and that the overarching theory is too difficult for you to understand.

This reminds me of TRP. Having an abundance mentality or whatever they call it. If you don’t have any girls who want you how will you have that mentality smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, SHARK and Dude420
No, right way is looksmaxxing and then being a social creature and getting the girl

Yeah, this is exactly what this is.

Exactly.
You said I'm dumb and then I got it right to maybe you're dumb for not perceiving my iq previously

I neg whenever I have the opportunity and I'm sub5 and short. It's still better to act like this as an ugly guy compared to acting completely beta and boring.
tbh tbh

You said I'm dumb and then I got it right to maybe you're dumb for not perceiving my iq previously

You said conflicting things that made me come to different conclusions.

redpill bs, no way to be sexually attractive other than looks

lol this only works if you're attractive. yea im sure Stacy is going to be DEVASTATED when "incel greg, wait or his name andrew, idk teehee!" isn't talking to her. what a joke.

Attraction to Chad -> being ignored by Chad -> more attraction to Chad

NOT

Being ignored by normie -> more attraction to normie -> normie becomes Chad.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, FatmanO, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
be 6PSL or 6.5/10 at least that minimal if you want that happen to you i have seen this all the time

just be good looking and life will be easy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, FatmanO, Ropemaxing and 2 others
LMAO

I don't consider anything above 5'10 as short tbh, not at all
He was saying he wants limb lengthening. @Curious0 :feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
He was saying he wants limb lengthening. @Curious0 :feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsree:

lol getting girls isn't that hard once you're 6'5 and psl 7 face lmao just approach them bro looooool

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Any startegy you have will go straighy out of the wondow once youree durnk.

Are you guys retarded or something? If you want girls just be ugly bro, looks don't matter. Women are attracted to confident guys that don't give them attention. My friend is physically deformed, 5 ft tall, lives with his parents, broke, fat, bald, the back of his head looks like a pack of hot dogs and he still gets more girls than:chad::chad::chad:. This is clearly because he went to rsd bootcamp where he learned all about game and the secrets to attracting women and it only costed him $2,000. Trust me, all you have just click the link below to get started.
http://www.realsocialdynamics.com/bootcamps.asp

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel, Future Arablite and 1 other person
lol this only works if you're attractive. yea im sure Stacy is going to be DEVASTATED when "incel greg, wait or his name andrew, idk teehee!" isn't talking to her. what a joke.

Attraction to Chad -> being ignored by Chad -> more attraction to Chad

NOT

Being ignored by normie -> more attraction to normie -> normie becomes Chad.
Are you guys retarded or something? If you want girls just be ugly bro, looks don't matter. Women are attracted to confident guys that don't give them attention. My friend is physically deformed, 5 ft tall, lives with his parents, broke, fat, bald, the back of his head looks like a pack of hot dogs and he still gets more girls than:chad::chad::chad:. This is clearly because he went to rsd bootcamp where he learned all about game and the secrets to attracting women and it only costed him $2,000. Trust me, all you have just click the link below to get started.
This is for like 7 ish guys

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SHARK
If you're ugly, she won't interpret you ignoring her as a Chad move, she will see it as "he's ugly and probably intimidated by me". You're just spinning in circles when you fake confidence and fake your smv.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, FatmanO, Deleted member 701 and 6 others

Thanks for the ascension plan bro, see ya bitches with your cope PSL/SMV concepts, I'm out!

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and 11gaijin
Thanks for the ascension plan bro, see ya bitches with your cope PSL/SMV concepts, I'm out!
Just lol at the fucking morons who spent thousands of dollars just to learn how to get rejected by hundreds of foids(or get the cops called on them if their really ugly). They could have saved that money and put it towards surgeries, gym memberships or hookers if it's truly over for them. Every man should watch this video before they even give their money to the pua scammers.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 176, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
Just lol at the fucking morons who spent thousands of dollars just to learn how to get rejected by hundreds of foids(or get the cops called on them if their really ugly). They could have saved that money and put it towards surgeries, gym memberships or hookers if it's truly over for them. Every man should watch this video before they even give their money to the pua scammers.

It's not really pua though at all. Women naturally know that alpha males have alot of options. So if you as a semi alpha act clingy and horny they will fuck you off straight away. Vice versa aswell. Tbh I think only Mega-Chad can act horny and clingy

If you're ugly, she won't interpret you ignoring her as a Chad move, she will see it as "he's ugly and probably intimidated by me". You're just spinning in circles when you fake confidence and fake your smv.

This

U don't even have to be gl. You just treat them like they're ugly and they're putty in ur hands. Girls have VERY fragile self esteem no matter how tough they look

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm 2 out of 10. It is impossible for me to get girls. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm 2 out of 10. It is impossible for me to get girls. :feelsrope:

IT'S OKAY JUS BE CONFIDEEEEEENTTTT and wait for it.......

TAKE A SHOWER!

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, CupOfCoffee, 11gaijin and 2 others

And file for sexual harassment.