Lol @ having sterile sex

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
There is nothing valuable about sex with a condom or with a woman on birth control. All that work PUAs go through for a 5 second orgasm, when they're actually being cucked by the woman on birth control blocking them from furthering their bloodline which is the only purpose of sex. The real reward is having a child with a high quality female, not using her body as a masturbatory device. This is why I plan to cheat nature by paying to have children through IVF with eggs taken from a woman of superior genetic quality. It drives feminists insane that I can skullfuck hypergamy by cheating the entire system, taking away their selective reproductive power and taking reproduction into my own hands.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Daniel Plainview, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
You’re coping hard

You’re coping hard
When I walk around with 4 high genetic quality IVF babies in a stroller I will mog any childless guy walking around with the hottest woman on birth control. I feel giddy just thinking about it.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
It drives feminist insane that an incel will further propagate his inferior genes further

But not to worry because inceldom also comes with incel luck
You will wage slave 10 years to save up, for an odds of 40% which in incel standard is actually 5%

Sex is pretty fun