Lol if you weren't a social media pioneer

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Nate Garner

Dolan Twins

Jeff Seid

All three rose to fame in their teenage years

All three made their millions and now have vanished off the face of the earth. None post on social media anymore.

They were financially liberated by the time they hit 20 and are now free to travel or just rot for their entire lives doing whatever they please. They didn't work a single day. They made it while they were young; lol if you think they're coming home at 7pm after officecucking and brainstorming ideas on starting a business at age 25 with 0 capital

Now it's over saturated. Hyper competitive. Everyone trying to make it. Our best chance was back in the 2015 era

Now we wagecuck. We keep slaving. We have another 50 years left of this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, cvzvvc, FailedNormieManlet and 14 others
I used to watch some of the dolan twins! I liked the videos with their sister, I'd imagine she fantaisizes about having a threesome with them..

• JFL
Reactions: Saen and currylightskin
i bide my time, waiting for my gf to inherit her parents houses
in the meantime, i rot :Comfy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and forevergymcelling
I was an untermensch back then

I'm an untermensch now

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

the mountain you need to climb just to take 1 breathe of air in the current market

we all going to make it brah

:trepidation:
life sucks then you ...

Rotmax

:oops:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, EasternRightWinger15, turkproducer and 2 others
Nate Garner

View attachment 1657678

Dolan Twins

View attachment 1657681

Jeff Seid

View attachment 1657686

All three made their millions and now have vanished off the face of the earth. None post on social media anymore.

They were financially liberated by the time they hit 20 and are now free to travel or just rot for their entire lives doing whatever they please. They didn't work a single day. They made it while they were young; lol if you think they're coming home at 7pm after officecucking and brainstorming ideas on starting a business at age 25 with 0 capital

Now it's over saturated. Hyper competitive. Everyone trying to make it. Our best chance was back in the 2015 era

View attachment 1657688
do you have any idea what are they doing rn

Meh in Jeff Seid’s case he was at the right place at the right time. Zyzz’s legacy allowed a few gym guys to get rich in the early 2010’s but now the fitness industry is oversaturated as you said

He doesn’t post anything anymore

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
An average life is just a pathetic joke

Not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Looks234, R@m@ and 3 others
Meh in Jeff Seid’s case he was at the right place at the right time. Zyzz’s legacy allowed a few gym guys to get rich in the early 2010’s but now the fitness industry is oversaturated as you said

fucking respond me wtf did you do to ascend

Your posts are so bad

Fuark the Dolan Twins had limitless JB appeal

never heard of any of them. irrelevant ants

I'm just gonna rope after 30 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164

Not to mention David Laids career is about to get cut short unless he addresses his horrible Norwood situation

just drugmaxx and rotmaxx

i would rather be homeless than work any job

Nate Garner

View attachment 1657678

Dolan Twins

View attachment 1657681

Jeff Seid

View attachment 1657686

View attachment 1657688
If this was medieval times I would end all of their lives in combat, modern society is pussified

To bad the UK left the EU. You could've just moved to Denmark or some shit and NEETmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Over if you weren't born circa 1990 and became a top fitness influencer circa 2010-15