lol is eppley bluepilled or just a liar?

G

Gosick

Kraken

I sent him pics of some dude with a obvious recessed maxilla who doesnt have functional issues and he replies with this. I sent him the email with the same username as @Short Ugly and Brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Lorsss and Deleted member 1100
I think he deosent want people to sue him for health issues
hes rich as it is

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 3526, IWantToMax and 3 others
post pic you sent him

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
I think he deosent want people to sue him for health issues
hes rich as it is
i sent him a dude with a similar maxilla @Short Ugly and Brown lmao, and i assume all hes going to reccomend are implant.

how do ppl still reccomend him as a surgeon on these forums?

I mean he is following the doctors code.

he doesn’t want to be sued and his license taken away for malpractice

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, LowTierNormie, IWantToMax and 2 others
@Titbot jfl at this foid

I mean he is following the doctors code.

he doesn’t want to be sued and his license taken away for malpractice
he would only get sued if he fcks up and leaves u blind tbh

several docs in the u.s do perform bimax for aesthetic reasons

eppley is just lazy and just wants to shove overpriced silicone implants on you which are ez af to do

He is a slimy dirty unethical jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and EthnicelAscension

• +1
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe, DidntRead and EthnicelAscension
He is just a liar because with implants he makes a shit ton of money without the risks of performing ostetotomies

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 3526, IWantToMax and 3 others
He is just a liar because with implants he makes a shit ton of money without the risks of performing ostetotomies
does it take more skill to perform osteotomies or just more effort and time?

does it take more skill to perform osteotomies or just more effort and time?
Osteotomies are dangerous surgeries with a lot of possible complications. Obviously they require more skilled surgeons and more time.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
06768997 BB89 4582 B8DD 2391FA5D683F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, randomguy1235, Lorsss and 1 other person
Osteotomies are dangerous surgeries with a lot of possible complications. Obviously they require more skilled surgeons and more time.
would you dr_andreishchev?

I sent him a email, and he said hes willing to perform double jaw surgery on me+Chin Wing, but Im looking for more options atm. I have a flat maxilla but dont have any functional issues.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
would you dr_andreishchev?

I sent him a email, and he said hes willing to perform double jaw surgery on me+Chin Wing, but Im looking for more options atm. I have a flat maxilla but dont have any functional issues.
Andreishchev is a great blackpilled surgeon

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, MandibularCel, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Because he wants to promote implants. Even when there is underlying recession. He said the same to me, but I'm getting bimax anyways before I get implants. I was surprised he said I didn't have much recession and would be better suited for implants.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Lorsss
What did you expect? No plastic surgeon and almost no maxillofacial surgeon will recommend double jaw surgery for someone with a normal bite.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, randomguy1235 and middayshowers
What did you expect? No plastic surgeon and almost no maxillofacial surgeon will recommend double jaw surgery for someone with a normal bite.
I've seen 2 of the top maxfac surgeons in Europe and both have recommended double jaw surgery. I have a normal bite with recessed jaws and chin. My airways are quite narrow.

obviously they dont reccomend it, but that doesnt mean they wont perform it if asked too.

All I know is the last part is obviously not true. A few surgeons out there WILL perform jaw angle implants with a BSSO. To say it can't be done makes no sense whatsoever, as it's being done all the time lol.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
Post the pics you sent him or gtfo.

@Saiyan why the change of heart re: Eppley?
It would be really valuable to know why you feel that way now.

Regarding jaw surgery vs implants, I’ve always been of the opinion that ideally, bite issues and recession should not be masked with implants, and should instead be tackled directly through jaw surgery (even more ideally—double jaw) and only after bite and recession is fixed, should you consider something like aesthetic osteotomies (think chin wing or zygo sandwich) or implants or fillers on top. Of course if you’re poor, you might try to mask your recession, but you’d be delusional for expecting god-like results.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Kade
View attachment 219027

I sent him pics of some dude with a obvious recessed maxilla who doesnt have functional issues and he replies with this. I sent him the email with the same username as @Short Ugly and Brown

I find this hard to imagine, personally.

If the maxilla recession is “obvious” yet it doesn’t actually create any functional issues (suboptimal airways contributing to sleep apnea or a jaw malocclusion) then I HIGHLY DOUBT it is as “obvious” as you think and it’s probably just a classic case of hyper-autistic-obsessive-PSL-delusion.

Post the pic.

I have TMJ and sleep apnea but I still dont wanna get bimax its too brutal and scary

I've seen 2 of the top maxfac surgeons in Europe and both have recommended double jaw surgery. I have a normal bite with recessed jaws and chin. My airways are quite narrow.

Which ones? You can PM me the names if needed. Cheers.

Let me know the names of the surgeons.