lol is this @Itsover?

Flen Marra
What a hero that guys is!

Left the hyergamous west and went somewhere where ugly guys can still get it.

LMAO you nu males can't touch him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 470 and Redrighthand
Harry (((Schukman)))

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and BigBiceps
lol that itsover guy is a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and BigBiceps
wouldn’t be surprised if it was

Different countries have different age of consent laws.

18835542_1782550595376195_5863752069640984851_n.jpg
= Bro .

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Bit disingenuous to use "Underage"..
The girls are fully legal and not children.

Clearly, some angry beta cuck incel is jealous and angry someone has taken action and is swimming in (legal) pussy abroad.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
SEA disproven again

• +1
C4BD6485 7329 4122 B4A7 10400A314E00

I swear this faggot was a user on this site a while back. I think he roped, though.

EDIT: Found him. @Spectator of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Zeta ascended
RG Perez
I meant a friend who directed me to spell caster called Papa online who help people to solve their relationship and marriage problems. I was really skeptical before i wrote to him and he told me not to worry about anything, that i should give him a day for him to cast a spell for me and after 2 days i was really surprised my ex called me and started begging for me to take her back . That is how my ex came back to me and she no longer think of other people, but me and me alone and am happy my money was not wasted. Write Papa on orkstarspell @ gmail. com or whatsapp +(234) 9039553523..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Alexanderr
@itsoverbuddyboyo

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah it's me, although that article is quite old now. Known about it a long time.

• +1
Yeah it's me, although that article is quite old now. Known about it a long time.
You look way better now man keep it up

You still in bkk?

Do you regularly slay different ones or do you keep a regular on scene long term?

Different countries have different age of consent laws.
But you must still follow the laws of your country. Or atleast we finns can't just go legally to germany to seduce 15 year old girls. You follow the age of consent laws of your country or get sentenced upon returnal if authorities find out. And of course if a country you're visiting has higher age you follow that too.

But you must still follow the laws of your country. Or atleast we finns can't just go legally to germany to seduce 15 year old girls. You follow the age of consent laws of your country or get sentenced upon returnal if authorities find out. And of course if a country you're visiting has higher age you follow that too.
I see. Thanks for the info, man.

JBW = bluepill

1) Today you learned that not everywhere is like Finland.

2) 17 would be perfectly legal back in the UK in any case.

3) What return? JFL.

7796611edb3a49e92c202f7f03769d2f
mirin. coping subhumans just want to see incels suffer no matter what.

FUCK NORMIES

you should go after the owner of the blog legally, that is minimum slander