See you all in the next life...

D

Deleted member 1327

☥ I Swim in a lake of depression ☥
I don't know any of you, and most of you, like everyone else wouldn't care but I'm just saying this to explain why I'm leaving rather than just saying nothing.
Hope everyone on here who is a decent person that's struggling with life finds some kind of peace and ends up happy to some degree.
I genuinely feel for people who are struggling with self worth over appearance and self esteem so I wish everyone all the best.

Finally decided to shoot the 12 gauge at my temple. I can't live with the envy anymore. The craving for something I can never experience no matter how many times I've tried and also changed myself. It keeps coming back to get at me, from the outside looking in most people wouldn't understand, but what started as a small problem turned into an obsession for me. I don't have enough good in life left to outweigh the bad. And I'm tired of fighting this conflict inside my head. This envy and frustration coupled with being invisible or resented by them all is killing me. I can't go on growing older knowing I can never experience what I want..

Have a good one

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, mr contemptuous, Alexanderr and 5 others
C u tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Chadelite, Deleted member 2607 and 9 others
livestream it or LARP,faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 176, Traxanas and 5 others
I don't know any of you, and most of you, like everyone else wouldn't care but I'm just saying this to explain why I'm leaving rather than just saying nothing.
Hope everyone on here who is a decent person that's struggling with life finds some kind of peace and ends up happy to some degree.
I genuinely feel for people who are struggling with self worth over appearance and self esteem so I wish everyone all the best.

Finally decided to shoot the 12 gauge at my temple. I can't live with the envy anymore. The craving for something I can never experience no matter how many times I've tried and also changed myself. It keeps coming back to get at me, from the outside looking in most people wouldn't understand, but what started as a small problem turned into an obsession for me. I don't have enough good in life left to outweigh the bad. And I'm tired of fighting this conflict inside my head. This envy and frustration coupled with being invisible or resented by them all is killing me. I can't go on growing older knowing I can never experience what I want..

Have a good one
Didn’t read a single fucking word you just said you fucking faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Traxanas, Deleted member 1329 and 3 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Extra Chromosome and Sizzurp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
money maxx and get surgeries its never too late

Don't do it faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
kills me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson, Insomniac and 3 others

Have a good one
Thank you for your service

wish you the best tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Extra Chromosome
Last seen Today at 1:02 PM
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 470
Dont do it bro

gandy speed based 12gaugecel

go ER first

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person
see you on your next alt @AstroSky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Ritalincel, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others

Have a good one
Women are just holes bro

go Er

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Bengt, Extra Chromosome and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
if you commit suicide alone, it will not be profitable
go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
I dont think you will do it, but we will see

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Bro why did u make an attachment for this? u could have dragged and dropped his users profile picture
I’m on my phone right now bro :feelsree:

too lazy to get out of bed tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, ZyzzReincarnate, Ritalincel and 1 other person
hairs me

Attachments

• 1553968159015.png
    1553968159015.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 7
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Insomniac and ChoSeungHui

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, dogtown, Insomniac and 1 other person
I think he roped.

R.I.P.

:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
This comment section is what I want on my funeral.

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and Insomniac
Did he go emergency room?

i think he did it guys

Last seen Saturday at 9:02 AM

press f to pay respects :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and ElliotRodgerJr
Is he dead?

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac