lol... its 3am and i just saw a black yute pulling a white girl.. he was barely even taller than her how is that possible?

Kraken
Just yesterday, I saw a tall 6ft white guy, HTN, having to pull home a landwhale. Meanwhile, this black dude barely taller than this girl is managing to pull home this white girl. I didn't get a good look at her face, but she wasn't as fat as the chick i saw yesterday

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17311, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
ok dude
what's his psl height frame and physique? does he look nt and/or thugmaxxed? what area is this? how dark is he? what hairstyle? more like west african or east african pheno? does he slag?
for the girl, what's her height, psl, pheno and how is her body? does she have indicators that she would be a snowbunny slut into black guys? big ass? tats? how does she dress?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Toth's thot, poopoohead and 5 others
He had W rizz

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
low inhib ethnic theory

females get horny then they fuck @btsgangruling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Big juicy scrumptious dark evil barbaric black cock

hes thugmaxxed

ok dude
what's his psl height frame and physique? does he look nt and/or thugmaxxed? what area is this? how dark is he? what hairstyle? more like west african or east african pheno? does he slag?
for the girl, what's her height, psl, pheno and how is her body? does she have indicators that she would be a snowbunny slut into black guys? big ass? tats? how does she dress?
looksmax scientists never miss