lol its funny asf how nazism is trending on tiktok people are finally waking up and realizing jew conspiracy theories arent jst conspiracy theories

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
llol lol lol i see agartha video and aryan race vidoes getting 15k likes lol we are so headed for war in the next couple years its gonna be funny asf with social media though

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, DonaldJTrump, murdah and 1 other person
Stop using tiktok faggot that shit is frying your brain

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, halloweed, soulless_npc and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, murdah and IvanTheSpaceBiker
the left made nazism the new punk, they played themselves. the boomers and gen x influenced tools will still bristle at racism accusations, but a lot of people don't care anymore. racists are better for black people anyway, they want them to move totheir own cities like indian reservations where they will most likely thrive under their own governance rather than constantly butt up against white policies designed for white people.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and murdah
I think it's more that the algorithm has placed you in that category. Most people will get cat videos. 15k is nothing.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
I think it's more that the algorithm has placed you in that category. Most people will get cat videos. 15k is nothing.
its still a lot for a nazi video lol nd i see like the joking agartha videos some of them have like 50k 70k dude

• +1
its still a lot for a nazi video lol nd i see like the joking agartha videos some of them have like 50k 70k dude
like the really antisemetic ones only have 15k or less but the more watered down normie ones have like a lot a lot sometimes

• +1
A lot of it is debunked stuff, especially about the holocaust

Your algorithm is catering to you, but yeah it's kinda funny how TikTok doesn't really restrict them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back