LOL just LOL at TRTcells

F

flman

Bronze
Imagine giving your balls to some jew dr and having to rely on them to even get a hard on. In this anti man clown world it’s only gonna be a matter of time till globohomo comes after TRT they've been indirectly attacking testosterone for years now just lol at thinking you can pin your way out. The only answer is to actually have discipline and live a natty high test lifestyle

Inb4 massive cope and meltdown from gear heads that probably still look dyel

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Most TRT copers think theyre the epitome of masculinity

MEanhwhile 2 missed injections will drop their balls for life JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person

Lol I mog most of the juice heads I know and the ones who do look bigger are typically short and fugly come to think of it everybody I know on gear who actually looks like they lift is fugly

• +1
Need to use hcg bro

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel

Hahaha Alex from playingwithfire swears by TRT even though it descended him so hard:

(2018)

2018 Alex

(Current time)

Aging alex
Awkward tick
Phone
Subhumanity

It aged him horribly and he looks like an ogre now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, zharupodrugu, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and beachdude123
Lol this happens to all of them I saw a video for this guy where he’s bragging about bagging a 4/10 Latina lol 90% of his advice is cringeworthy blue pill bs
This other dating coach John anthony lifestyle who is Alex from playingwithfires nemesis is ugly as shit too and these dating coaches take shots at each others looks they just criticize each others "game". John Anthony Lifestyle actually admitted to fucking trans men and he said something along the lines of "the transformer is always the hottest one in the club/bar" and he also went on to say that trannies give the best blowjobs. Imagine taking dating advice from these fucking morons

• +1
The only solution is lower standards or surgery.

Gotta be extra careful with roids it's no joke

what are these faces hes making now what in the fuck?? guy looks retarded out of his mind now
Haha his voice is deeper now but not in a good way. He likes to talk really fast and yell out loudly while talking and make his voice deeper to sound masculine and he has these weird ticks where he blinks both eyes and flexes half his face mid sentence. He is one of those morons that thinks the more masculine you are the more attractive you will be to girls. He thinks that since TRT made his voice deeper or something that it ascended him

Gotta be extra careful with roids it's no joke
I wouldn't fuck with it. It's not even worth it. Roidmaxxing is only nichemaxxing anyway most girls don't want a roided out dude. You should be lean with shredded abs and a bit of muscle for ideal physique. Girls don't want some dumbass meathead who is obsessed with the gym

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I wouldn't fuck with it. It's not even worth it. Roidmaxxing is only nichemaxxing anyway most girls don't want a roided out dude. You should be lean with shredded abs and a bit of muscle for ideal physique. Girls don't want some dumbass meathead who is obsessed with the gym

Yeah the only solution is leanmaxxing and surgerymax or lower standards

Kinda gay how your test levels can’t just return to normal after you stop steroids. Everything in this world has to be hard and gay doesn’t it?

Kinda gay how your test levels can’t just return to normal after you stop steroids. Everything in this world has to be hard and gay doesn’t it?
Lmao roids are super dangerous you gotta be extra careful lol like really careful otherwise your gonna end up with ed and shrunken balls

• So Sad
Reactions: tallnegga
Bump for more copers