• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15099, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
he doesnt look bad tbh just needs a hairtransplant

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, TsarTsar444 and Hozay
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6217
hes gonna go fully bald and embrace it, how much you wanna bet
yeah ik brutal he just needs to spend 20k from his millions of dollars to improve his looks but he will cope with muh god wants me to go bald

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 11963 and 4 others
yeah ik brutal he just needs to spend 20k from his millions of dollars to improve his looks but he will cope with muh god wants me to go bald
dude has fucked so many bitches , at this point im just thinking he doesnt give a shit anymore lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MugzLePew, Danish_Retard and 2 others
He's been there and he's done it all. Why should he care what others think of him at such level of fame and wealth?

In every massively famous person's life comes a period where they stop giving a fuck. Some people overdose, others get extremely fat, grow a disgusting beard or shave their head

Screenshot 2021 06 07 at 214035
vinceneildecember2019.jpg
11063814_10152874956738515_1109697885795085497_n-304x350.jpg

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15099, Need2Ascend and 3 others
why is he Dancing like a fkind retard xd:y'all:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Hozay
Tbh, I thought it’d be worse but yeah, his forehead definitely looks way bigger now than it did 5-6 years ago. It’ll only get worse from here on out as well. No king rules forever I guess. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, LooksmaxxHopeful, .👽. and 1 other person
Tbh, I thought it’d be worse but yeah, his forehead definitely looks way bigger now than it did 5-6 years ago. It’ll only get worse from here on out as well. No king rules forever I guess. :ogre:
The large majority of girls look past it because of his incredible high status but if he goes fully bald hes gonna get clowned lol, i see people pointing it out on instagram all the time though

He got tired and bored of slaying. Sex gets boring for a guy of his status. He doesn't care about his looks anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Never forget he used to be a walking god. No higher SMV has been achieved by a man in history. He had power over any JB in the world. On command he could bang any of them. There's no recovering ur dopamine pathways after a fall from that prime. How can u blame him

1487946223 gettyimages 516781900
Maxresdefault 16
Justin bieber manila 2017
Fgrt54
Maxresdefault 12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Hozay
Feels good mogging Justin Bieber after all these years remembering i was jealous of girls my age getting wet over him. Were the same age too but he aged like shit. I would rope if i descended that hard like he did

Attachments

• 1623100778694.png
    1623100778694.png
    828.1 KB · Views: 130
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3270 and 1 other person
Feels good mogging Justin Bieber after all these years remembering i was jealous of girls my age getting wet over him. Were the same age too but he aged like shit. I would rope if i descended that hard like he did
JFL I feel you, his time is up looks wise, even the kings must fall.

It's strange
I'm sure he's taking finasteride

When he was 16, he said "why prince William is going bald when he could take fin?"

Sometimes fin isn't enough to completly stop hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hozay
It's strange

When he was 16, he said "why prince William is going bald when he could take fin?"

Is there a point where its too late to take that shit? My hairline is perfect so i have no idea about that shit

Is there a point where its too late to take that shit? My hairline is perfect so i have no idea about that shit
No
Fin stops hairloss but regrowth not so much
So if you take when you're half bald you'll stay half bald

But if hairloss is really aggressive fin isn't enough, need dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LooksmaxxHopeful, Hozay and 1 other person
Its just hair bro

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
No
Fin stops hairloss but regrowth not so much
So if you take when you're half bald you'll stay half bald

But if hairloss is really aggressive fin isn't enough, need dutasteride
If you don't respond to dutasteride its pretty much game tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, gamma and Hozay
His fans are in mid-20s rn so he is not considered chad anymore

He's been there and he's done it all. Why should he care what others think of him at such level of fame and wealth?

In every massively famous person's life comes a period where they stop giving a fuck. Some people overdose, others get extremely fat, grow a disgusting beard or shave their head

View attachment 1169138
vinceneildecember2019.jpg
11063814_10152874956738515_1109697885795085497_n-304x350.jpg
Sold their souls to Jews ( Satan )

The large majority of girls look past it because of his incredible high status

No they won't. A lot of celebrity leading men get shat on when they are balding and no amount of status halo can possibly save them, most notably Prince William who went from every girl's favourite royal into some creepy, evil British pervert that looks like first cousins with Brian Stelter:

5a620be0cba4b82c018b4579

They hate him now. Women now put it all on Harry since he decided to fight his poor genetics (though it's notable that he has had virtually no loss along his temples, balding along a more Semitic pattern on the Norwood chart)

Last edited:
how many simp songs can this motherfuker make about 1 girl

This motherfucker wears hats 24/7. Its really over for him

It's not that bad,I think his size hurts him more. He's twink small.

It's strange

Maybe he stopped taking it.

his harmony = gone with that forehead

I'm sure he's crying himself to sleep in his multi million dollar mansion fucking his model wife and having millions of followers calling him hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890