lol marlon teixeira had cancer when he was a child

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
he says it here:

5 years of
chemotherapy

from 3 - 8 yo

maybe this shit affected his brain, he really talks like a dumbass, these girls and fags are saying this:

"
what he has of beautiful beautiful , he has of silly, little poor marlon

"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1100
I wish I had cancer when I was a child. The chemicals could have influenced in my growth and helped me to become a chad. :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1973, CopeIsReal and 5 others
I had never seen him talking before, he indeed looks a bit retarded :lul:

Looks like he smoked some weed

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
imagine a kid going through chemo and still mogging you in every single aspect

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Huge hit to development theories. Guys here blame their sub humanity single handedly at them not eating salmon and broccoli and sleeping 12 hours a day as kids with no pillow while hardmewing

I bet if we had a subhuman here that had chemo as a kid he wouldnt stop blaming it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beyond and Deleted member 2227
Huge hit to development theories. Guys here blame their sub humanity single handedly at them not eating salmon and broccoli and sleeping 12 hours a day as kids with no pillow while hardmewing

I bet if we had a subhuman here that had chemo as a kid he wouldnt stop blaming it

I already destroyed enviroment copers many times using Richard Ramirez, but this don't say about mouth breath, that is really legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I already destroyed enviroment copers many times using Richard Ramirez, but this don't say about mouth breath, that is really legit.
Yeah mouthbreathing CHRONICALLY as a child when your craniofacial complex is developing would promote downward growth but even if you dont mouthbreathe that doesnt guarantee that you will be good looking. Normally developed =/= looking good. Bone robustness, skull shape, harmony and ratios are all genetic. Ik that's obvious but I feel like some people here talk as if had they not mouthbreathed they would be Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

not a huge hit at all tbh. he doesnt even compare to some of the ubermensch ive seen. also his fucking cancer doesnt mean he mouth breathed jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1973
As I've said before, you can't outrun your destiny, genetics dictated he would be a slayer, not even cancer could beat this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
he looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Ritalincel