Lol mgtows are getting increasingly bitter and going crazy

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
Better bachelor is a good point .chill in his early videos and now wanting societal collapse and having increasingly bitter moments in his videos when women don't get what they want .

His videos scream" god damnit just like us ugly incels were trying to make you realize were all you can get to be happy and you won't be happy alone"

Idc what women do even if it's a inconvenience not having sex and no prostitution outlet

Yes I oppose marriage and also feminism but I believe in slaying happier abroad with morenas Idc what women do because I'm not marrying them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: juste and thereallegend
Mgtow is the only sane option !

Everything else is cope !
@Regular Doomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 18814 and thereallegend
This nigga admitted he was guapo in the philippines why not just go there iftead of being bitter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18814
Mgtow is the only sane option !

Everything else is cope !
@Regular Doomer
You see the exact same craziness and bitterness from stardusk now he's gone full altright .

Just go monk bro

Rubbing one out is the most economical

I don’t get weak in the knees

Rubber bands can you handle

I’m bikin I’m bikin I’m bikin slow moe

Attachments

• 582EC1A7-26AD-484B-A3CD-CAF6351D564F.jpeg
    582EC1A7-26AD-484B-A3CD-CAF6351D564F.jpeg
    566.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Living a bachelor life is definitely much better, mgtows are correct.

Live like a bachelor, learn whatever you want, get education, work at wherever you want, make money, travel the world, live in different countries learn other cultures, date multiple wmn.

Sounds awesome to me :redpill::redpill:

Marrying in 2022, or even committing as a high value successful male is like shooting yourself in your own foot, unless you marry some rich wmn, it ain't worth it.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 18814
these MGTOW copers LMAO they really think women give a shit if they exit the dating market:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 15260
Living a bachelor life is definitely much better, mgtows are correct.

Live like a bachelor, learn whatever you want, get education, work at wherever you want, make money, travel the world, live in different countries learn other cultures, date multiple wmn.

Sounds awesome to me :redpill::redpill:

Marrying in 2022, or even committing as a high value successful male is like shooting yourself in your own foot, unless you marry some rich wmn, it ain't worth it.
That's In the west.a latina,asian or african or some arab women are a asset.even portuguese women are a asset.

These guys are basically saying in their videos to make women like ugly incels cuz chad allegedly doesn't commit.its pathetic.

Better bachelor admitted women in filipines found him guapo so shut up and be happy instead of worrying about high standards western women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
Men SENT their own way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 12234
That's In the west.a latina,asian or african or some arab women are a asset.even portuguese women are a asset
Elab?

It's much worse in those countries, i mean wmn don't even earn money in those countries, they are more like a liability, then having kids is almost a death sentence, and of course then divorce, also don't forget about the gynocentric laws.

Elab?

It's much worse in those countries, i mean wmn don't even earn money in those countries, they are more like a liability, then having kids is almost a death sentence, and of course then divorce, also don't forget about the gynocentric laws.
Promiscuity makes you empty and depressed and depraved .a wife that's sweet and gives regular sex is a asset.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814
Nah, wife = leech.
no.regular sex and a woman that births you children and is loyal is a huge asset plus intimacy and emotional connection.

you're a psychopath.

• Ugh..
no.regular sex and a woman that births you children and is loyal is a huge asset plus intimacy and emotional connection.

you're a psychopath.
you know this doesn't exist right?

if you can't see it you're nothing more than a bluepilled NPC at this point

you're a psychopath.
Massive Bluepill cope.
Any wmn can give birth to your kid.
Regular sex is easily possible without being in a monogamous commited relationship.

We don't live in that world anymore, marriage should be banned tbh.

MGTOW

what a fucking laugh

7 billion people and women care if 74 ugly fat nigger losers leave the datimg market because of

Muh thoreau and muh kacyznski

Brutal the level of delusion that being ugly can put your brain though

Niggas got delusions of gander out here all because their face is deformed

Thinking they are like messing with the supply and demand of the dating market

Meanwhile 21 year old david laid lookalike at college is 9 inches deep in stacys asshole