lol ppl here saying Megan fox is Stacy and not stacylite

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
What a retarded forum. U guys clearly are blind when it comes to women. Like, that’s my point that she’s hot, now imagine Stacy is a level above that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Zenis
What a retarded forum. U guys clearly are blind when it comes to women. Like, that’s my point that she’s hot, now imagine Stacy is a level above that.
Bro do you know how to have sex in dreams?

Megan fox is some stupid whore. That was back in 2000s when being fit was vogue. Now all that matters is a big ass wide hips big tits because all women are good for is fucking and breeding anyways and they know this despite feminism

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Bro do you know how to have sex in dreams?
I had once but only for a short time and was really difficult cuz I had to try over and over again (kept “falling asleep” (but was lucid) to the same scene which was her mouth almost touching my dick while we’re in 69 position)

Separately, I’ve done some lucid dreaming? Successfully, in the past, but I’m not good enough to where I think I’d be able to get specifically what I ask for (ie. sex). And it’s not worth practicing lucid dreaming for years :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, yeeyeeslayer and Lynxress
I had once but only for a short time and was really difficult cuz I had to try over and over again (kept “falling asleep” (but was lucid) to the same scene which was her mouth almost touching my dick while we’re in 69 position)

Separately, I’ve done some lucid dreaming? Successfully, in the past, but I’m not good enough to where I think I’d be able to get specifically what I ask for (ie. sex). And it’s not worth practicing lucid dreaming for years :lul:
I need to learn how to lucid dream so I can fly and take over the world with my super powers and fuck Stacie’s

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos

It is worth practicing lucid dreaming. Mogs real life hard as fuck. You can go from an incel to literally having sex in your dreams, and you actually cum too. There are probable mental health benefits to this. It is a genuine escape from life.

Also plus if you do correctly, it's almost like some kind of psychadelic experience. I've done it a handful of times in my life. The first experience I ever had was fucking terrifying. All my worst fears came at me, and it was basically a really hazy version of real life, but didn't know I was dreaming really at the time. I learned kind of how to know when I was dreaming, and it got a lot better.

The plus side is you also can remember the dream after it happens easier than you can remember normal dreams.

I need to learn how to lucid dream so I can fly and take over the world with my super powers and fuck Stacie’s
Do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and itisoverboyos
the curies here gonna rate her MTB

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
It’s not too difficult, like I was surprised it worked in my first attempt. Requires effort on your behalf though (waking up and doing shit when you’re extremely tired)