LOL @ REDDIT ON CHRISTMAS

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
So many threads about “I’m alone on Christmas for the 23rd year in a row” and “Call this number if you feel suicidal on christmas! Those samaritans totally care about you bro!”

Amazing how such a “progressive” community could have so many absolute loner faggots. Same people that bitch about toxic masculinity, “abusive” family, and religion 24/7 are alone on Christmas! LOL :ROFLMAO::lul:

DD604BF8 9AA0 40AC 89BB A2D6D1AE1A9C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Enlil, SHARK and 12 others
Reddit as a whole is very beta

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Raax
Water is wet.

Reddit is full of cuck losers.

Fire is hot.

Hitler was right.

I want to die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
I hate reddit

Caged XD

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
Hitler was right all along. He wasn’t the enemy

So many threads about “I’m alone on Christmas for the 23rd year in a row” and “Call this number if you feel suicidal on christmas! Those samaritans totally care about you bro!”

Amazing how such a “progressive” community could have so many absolute loner faggots. Same people that bitch about toxic masculinity, “abusive” family, and religion 24/7 are alone on Christmas! LOL :ROFLMAO::lul:

View attachment 204326

Water is wet.

Reddit is full of cuck losers.

Fire is hot.

Hitler was right.

I want to die.

Last edited:
I have been on Reddit for like 2 hours in my entire life, distributed across 3 years,

but I'm pretty sure Reddit is less of a homogeneous community than it is a normal platform just like Instagram and Youtube.

We can't blame the same humans for every stupidity on Reddit. It's not all cuckolds.