Reactions: TechnoBoss, buflek, Clark69 and 13 others
Refer to this scale
4.5 PSL is Bryce hall or MBJ aka high MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and MakinItHappen
Low HTN

Definetly Good Looking

This is exactly how the likes of Chico and company looked at 15.

He has crazy good measurements/ratios, facial averageness, harmony, pheno, eye-area, chin width, bigonial width, zygomatic width etc.

Dude's a Chadlite for his age bracket.

What the fuck is wrong with this place calling him high MTN?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonza, BrahminBoss, Latinolooksmaxxer and 14 others
Refer to this scale

Just stop. Old users would have called this straight.

Looks like shit, he needs sleep

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, dantemaxxing, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Yo @StrangerDanger get in here. Am I wrong?

He has crazy good measurements/ratios, facial averageness, harmony, pheno, eye-area, chin width, bigonial width, zygomatic width, chin width etc.

Not chico level but when he loses his bloat he can look amazing definetly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
@Pakicel @coispet

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Not chico level but when he loses his bloat he can look amazing definetly.

It's not bloat. The flipping camera adds weight to your face. It's called an optical illusion. This ain't reality bro. These are 2D pictures. Reality is 3D. Irl he has no face-bloat.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and MaghrebGator
He looks really good, somewhat striking look

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and murdah
Nah I'm 4.5 4.7

You're a legit subhuman op. Have fun being Indian

Your mum echoed a difference of opinion to yours with the gagging sounds she made last night niggaaaaaa!!!!!!

3766767 71528252

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, trueceI, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
Higher than HTN.
My scale is different than the rest of users. I rate users like Yrven are mid HTN.

Being strong mtn is already a compliment and considered GL facially by 20 to 30% of the population. You are Strong MTN in my scale. Blackgymmax is Mid HTN.

Nah I'm 4.5 4.7

You're a legit subhuman op. Have fun being Indian

Even with all your plastic surgery and filters you are a nigger that's nose doesn't suit him lol.

Michael Jackson will be proud looking down though.

That's what you gotta take heart from.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and coispet
Adult (shitskin) men analyzing the looks of children. Typical musing from mumbai ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, n0rthface, Allornothing and 4 others
Even with all your plastic surgery and filters you are a nigger that's nose doesn't suit him lol.

Michael Jackson will be proud looking down though.

That's what you gotta take heart from.
Right.
Screenshot 20240303 060724 Discord

My scale is different than the rest of users. I rate users like Yrven are mid HTN.

Being strong mtn is already a compliment and considered GL facially by 20 to 30% of the population. You are Strong MTN in my scale. Blackgymmax is Mid HTN.

He absolutely obliterates BlackGymMax for genes and EVEN after all his nips and tucks. You guys are fucking warped in your understanding of what makes a male face attractive, lmao.

You have not a single receipt lmao. Just 49ers craving the BBC gimmick on discord servers or WhatsApp.

You are also FAR too high inhibition and FREE OF CHARISMA to chat to a girl IN THE REAL WORLD. An utter autist.

Does this sound like someone that women would flock to? It's not even about neurotypical, you are a damaged man and hasn't fixed your inner demons based on the crap you are posting even AFTER all the excessive surgeries and steroid usage.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, brucewayne78, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
You have not a single receipt lmao. Just 49ers craving the BBC gimmick on discord servers or WhatsApp.

You are also FAR too high inhibition and FREE OF CHARISMA to chat to a girl IN THE REAL WORLD. An utter autist.

Does this sound like someone that women would flock to? It's not even about neurotypical, he is a damaged man and hasn't fixed his inner demons based on the crap he's posting even AFTER all the excessive surgeries and steroid usage.

Screenshot 20240303 060338 Discord

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
He absolutely obliterates BlackGymMax for genes and EVEN after all his nips and tucks. You guys are fucking warped in your understanding of what makes a male face attractive, lmao.
Man, races can't be wrapped up into one single package as much as schizos here want to convice us otherwise. We can't argue from the JBW perspective because it's simply not realistic and effective enough although it has a fair amount of truth.

And yeah, BGM natural is different from the current that is obvious. The man could have done something useful instead and be sent to Chernobyl to end radiation with a well placed sniff, instead he preferred to be praised by incels on a random forum.

Reality shows the truth. Lmao mid HTN.

He's Chadlite. Zoomer girls practise looks hypergamy in high school, so fact he's getting HTB girls proves he is in the Chad leagues.

He has crazy good measurements/ratios, facial averageness, harmony, pheno, eye-area, chin width, bigonial width, zygomatic width etc.

What the fuck is wrong with this place calling him high MTN
They're retards who can't see past an unflattering or a non PSL autist gaze picture

And tbf you're quite right, nowadays I see people saying dumb and incorrect shit in almost every thread

Niggas dont even put in the time to study the field anymore

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD, dantemaxxing, It'snotover and 2 others
fixed
Untitled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, coispet, Tabula Rasa and 6 others

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

It’s the most accurate scale cope tell me what u disagree with

He has outlier genes. He's just young.

I spot potential. I should be a run-way model recruit. I'll discover the next Chico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 48689 and 2 others
Refer to this scale

hexum killed himself thats like -1 psl
ts is written by an indian is so obvious PSL from incel wiki is so retarded

Last edited:

agreed

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
@julianchicago rate

They're retards who can't see past an unflattering or a non PSL autist gaze picture

And tbf you're quite right, nowadays I see people saying dumb and incorrect shit in almost every thread

Niggas dont even put in the time to study the field anymore

Nope. There USED to be a lot of DEEPLY EDUCATED experts on looks theory on here.

Now it's just muppets saying:

High MTN.

Low HTN

High LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, the next o'pry, coispet and 3 others

Someone educated agrees.

Those that were around when this cult was UNDERGROUND really LEARNED about looks theory.

Newbies are faggots that migrated from TikTok and Reddit.

High MTN

Low HTN

High HTN

Low Chadlite

I mean shut the bloody fuck up bruv. You are Low everything, but particularly IQ!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
Let me buy you VIP and get a name change.

WishIWasntStupid
He is genuinely retarded. He watched a video of wheat waffles and makes 3 fucking threads explaining the dating market, what a joke of a user.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen

Does this sound like someone that women would flock to? It's not even about neurotypical, you are a damaged man and hasn't fixed your inner demons based on the crap you are posting even AFTER all the excessive surgeries and steroid usage.

He needs therapy or something. Probably had a bad childhood

Mogs almost every kid of his age group
Future chadlite. And his dad is tall so gonna be tall too.
If the fate works in his favor he might be borderline chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and try2beme
List the reasons why
Flat Zygos/cheekbones, bad philtrum to chin ratio, NEGETIVE hooding, unideal hair colour, large nose compared to face, ect
MTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and try2beme
Good thread. Since tik tok incident forum went to shit and unless we get a new one doubt things will get better.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, MakinItHappen and try2beme