lol this forum went to shit. newcels using it to replace their nonexistant social life

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
you lil niggas that have almost no friends or social life or experiences using this forum as a substituion for your nonexistant life. its super unhealthy in the long way. its easy to login on this and rot your brain from non existant threats and conspiracy theories and fantasy wattpad stories and OnlyFans whores. Its easier than actually going outside interacting with people and forming your own thoughts and making life experiences

although i warned. when ur gonna get older every year ur gonna regret not forcing yourself out of your comfort zone and taking action and living real experiences

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, try2beme, aleksander and 17 others
Joined Sep 18, 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, bloomercel, Shade91 and 4 others
cope nigga i have tried everything you have mentioned and have been rejected every single time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, bloomercel, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Oldcels are also here rotting wdym

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, BigJimsWornOutTires and fuxkdakikez
You’re right in that some of the new users are legit HTNs who are just bored and need guidance and don’t realise how good they look compared to the average user.

A lot of users are here and have no social circle because of looks though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and PseduoAryan
Oldcels are also here rotting wdym
theres 2-3 autistic legit autistic 30 to 40 years old. majority leave after 2-3 years max. some bed rotting subhumans.
You’re right in that some of the new users are legit HTNs who are just bored and need guidance and don’t realise how good they look compared to the average user.

completely right and this why looksmaxxing is a must. mixed with trying out experiences. roiding first at least

theres 2-3 autistic legit autistic 30 to 40 years old. majority leave after 2-3 years max. some bed rotting subhumans.

completely right and this why looksmaxxing is a must. mixed with trying out experiences. roiding first at least
aren't you afraid about roids fuckin up natural t prudction, or just take it for life?

We need an 18+ age restriction asap and non users should only be allowed to lurk best of the best. Sure I've been using this forum as a substitute for a social life but I was already brainrotted for years off 4chan and other forums by that point.

Which when you think about it, rotters don't usually start with looksmaxx anyway they think they're too good for blackpill forums (coping so hard)

I'll try next semester, classes end soon bro how the fuck am I gonna meet people jfl.

Only you get me.

Im 20 and I will probably be 50 and still here. But it’s because I fit in more here and I like this “community” more than irl social circles where people are just braindead and really annoying to be around. Im here willingly and I like it.

Unless yoy are deformed or actually straight up repulisve to look at then you should have no issue getting friends.

I'll try next semester, classes end soon bro how the fuck am I gonna meet people jfl.
You aren’t missing out on much. Happiest i’ve been was when I was alone, Most miserable i’ve been was when I was around people.

Im 20 and I will probably be 50 and still here. But it’s because I fit in more here and I like this “community” more than irl social circles where people are just braindead and really annoying to be around. Im here willingly and I like it.
I am really miserable ngl

you lil niggas that have almost no friends or social life or experiences using this forum as a substituion for your nonexistant life. its super unhealthy in the long way. its easy to login on this and rot your brain from non existant threats and conspiracy theories and fantasy wattpad stories and OnlyFans whores. Its easier than actually going outside interacting with people and forming your own thoughts and making life experiences

although i warned. when ur gonna get older every year ur gonna regret not forcing yourself out of your comfort zone and taking action and living real experiences
dn rd, but I did read title…

most tiktok fags who aren’t incel will probably register and post once or twice then leave

But true incel, ltn, etc will stick here and adopt the psl lingo and the brotherhood in just a few weeks if not months depending on how much he posts

Even if you want, no one else socializes anymore in 2024 it's fucked
Normies just use instagram instead

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Even if you want, no one else socializes anymore in 2024 it's fucked
Normies just use instagram instead
Unironically yeah

If uve been rotting the remainder of ur life its brutal but all genders are rotting these days. The only difference is where

Unless yoy are deformed or actually straight up repulisve to look at then you should have no issue getting friends.
Looks are complex so it’s silly to just think of it as being ugly or not.

Some people are “ugly” but look NT and get friends and women much more easily because of it.

Brutal I'm not even that new but I use this place as a form of escapism

The world hates me

Looks are complex so it’s silly to just think of it as being ugly or not.

Some people are “ugly” but look NT and get friends and women much more easily because of it.
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
Oh no he is back

6’4 algerian mogger

true, i have no friends, i rot inside of my dorm room al day

Jokes on you nigga, I’m already old

I used to visit a lot previously but never a full user like the past 10 days. do I leave?