Lol this gook is taking me seriously

I thought Asians were high IQ???

Bro...
You're on the spectrum rite or something similar? If your social IQ was high, you would know that I tried to make light of your more than apparent sarcastic remark.
Would you have liked it more if I insulted you and start a pissing contest on this forum? Just to fuel that empty vessel of yours with your daily dose of recreational outrage, pathetic, I mog you.
Now you can rope, your only existence in life was for this one moment of me roasting you.
57B31BD6 50DD 432D 816F 6541BF798AFE

Suck my pee pee gook. Dn rd btw

• Love it
Reactions: her
View attachment 300017
Suck my pee pee gook. Dn rd btw
Don't post a picture of your face while getting whipped by your daddy please. I tried really hard to look at your point of view of how you can mog me but the users on here was rite. I can already picture how you act and look like irl. And trust me if we were in a group with chicks, I will presence mog you buddy boyo

Don't post a picture of your face while getting whipped by your daddy please. I tried really hard to look at your point of view of how you can mog me but the users on here was rite. I can already picture how you act and look like irl. And trust me if we were in a group with chicks, I will presence mog you buddy boyo
>Your eye area

Tenor 1

He barely reacted to your desperate attempt to get his attention and now you pride yourself on it.

Quite pathetic.

And he skullmogs you definitely.

He barely reacted to your desperate attempt to get his attention and now you pride yourself on it.

Quite pathetic.
I'm not priding myself in this. He isn't the gook I was talking about in the thread I made recently.

I apologized to this guy in PM's. Sucks I can't delete this.

Ik I'm subhuman ok I even said to him he mogs me.

Last edited: