lol this guy thinks he ascended with this hair cut

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
fades are retarded for white ppl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, coisbhai, LegitUser and 14 others
From a mutant mushroom to a professional dick sucker.
No haircut for your face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, LegitUser, deadstock and 5 others
he did tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Turbo Racist, boss8055, Xangsane and 11 others
he did tbh
God, either this forums autism is rubbing off onto me and I can't tell if you're joking or you're honestly this fucking stupid.... I really can't tell.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, fuckedupmanlet, reek and 4 others
God, either this forums autism is rubbing off onto me and I can't tell if you're joking or you're honestly this fucking stupid.... I really can't tell.
first hairstyle is shit and hided his facial features, 2nd is clearly better

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, _devansshhh, silencio and 2 others
first hairstyle is shit and hided his facial features, 2nd is clearly better
Normally I'd ignore a retard but you're a special kind of one.
I like you, you're funny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, reek and jisko32
Looks better now

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Normally I'd ignore a retard but you're a special kind of one.
I like you, you're funny.
you have no actual arguments, which does make you the real retard ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, fuckedupmanlet and raleqtambrobret
that's why it's a real skill to be able to match things like haircut clothing etc to your face. don't simply copy what you see looking good on chads on photos because if you don't have their face shape it won't look the same on you. sometimes "worse" haircut will fit you better if it compliments your facial shape or hides your negative features

Looks better after the cut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and raleqtambrobret
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, silencio and raleqtambrobret
Looks better now
because he stopped making the expression like he just diaried his pants, and moved the camera farther away so it had less of a fish eye effect on his face.

If he had a normal expression in the first half of the video at the same camera length he would have looked just fine.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Lulleko
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
you have no actual arguments, which does make you the real retard ngl
Go ask 100 girls if which haircut they prefer and 99 will say the first

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Go ask 100 girls if which haircut they prefer and 99 will say the first
the first hairstyle is shit, idk why your acting like it's a pretty boy hair style or something. That''s literally a serial killer haircut look

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
the first hairstyle is shit, idk why your acting like it's a pretty boy hair style or something. That''s literally a serial killer haircut look
It is he’s just making retarted expressions

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
It is he’s just making retarted expressions
na bud that's literally a founding fathers haircut, look it up it's about the same

every 15-20 year old girl would prefer him with the first haircut if u disagree u don't have experience with young women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, JL~, chincel11 and 6 others
every 15-20 year old girl would prefer him with the first haircut if u disagree u don't have experience with young women
Washington

yes this cut is ideal, TRUST ME BRO

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Xangsane and silencio
Except that’s not his hair, if u believe girls would like the 2nd better then u have never interacted with one before
the first hair is shit bud, it has no style and isn't popular with gen z. That is literally what his hair looked like basically. i've basically never seen a guy simped on with that type of hair style, and for good reason cause it looks shit

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
the first hair is shit bud, it has no style and isn't popular with gen z. That is literally what his hair looked like basically. i've basically never seen a guy simped on with that type of hair style, and for good reason cause it looks shit
are u familiar with vinnie hacker u retard

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Lulleko
at least no buzzcut .

Damn he looks good, very high appeal face, great colouring

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Foids at 18-20 start liking chads. Look at Safir.

never lose your hair.
Haircuts are cope

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Amnesia and Lulleko
He descended, difference is though if he had continued his first hair cut with a low cut taper fade, he would’ve looked way better

His face is overall masc so trying to force a long haircut only has the opposite effect. Girls like Vinnie Hacker because of his face not his long hair. The long hair just makes sure his hair length isn’t failoing him.

If you are gl hair is more about not losing appeal rather than trying to gain it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ShowerMaxxing
His face is overall masc so trying to force a long haircut only has the opposite effect. Girls like Vinnie Hacker because of his face not his long hair. The long hair just makes sure his hair length isn’t failoing him.

If you are gl hair is more about not losing appeal rather than trying to gain it.
short hair vinnie has a fraction of the appeal as him with long hair

View attachment 2971575 short hair vinnie has a fraction of the appeal as him with long hair
Did you not read what I said? Hair length just has to complement your dimorphism. Vinnie is a pretty boy. Masc men like the guy in OP should cut their hair shorter.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
All that matters is how women respond.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
this subhuman is funny

Why do you then spend money on a haircut if your hair grows back quickly iq cel
short hair is ugly asf
to expirement retard, you also probably don't know what actual short hair is. Are you that dumb that you think people with long hair don't go to the barber?

Not true. The first hairstyle was just worse and he looks better after.

to expirement retard
legit dolbaeb, you spend time and money cutting your hair about once a month when you could do it every two years and make money selling it (yes, long healthy hair can be sold).
, you also probably don't know what actual short hair is
it's like 0-10cm
. Are you that dumb that you think people with long hair don't go to the barber?
some people do and some people don't.

Make it less obvious the feds are browsing here btw.

legit dolbaeb, you spend time and money cutting your hair about once a month when you could do it every two years and make money selling it (yes, long healthy hair can be sold).

it's like 0-10cm

some people do and some people don't.
why would i cut my hair once a month? that's retarted i don't do that

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
still the vinnie cut and the one show aren't the same
doesnt matter,if anything long hair suits masculine guys better,very few guys have the skull/face shape to look as good with short hair,long hair is the ulimate fraud,fade is the worst,ian sommerolders style isnt as bad because it atleast frauds the sides/back from lengt

doesnt matter,if anything long hair suits masculine guys better,very few guys have the skull/face shape to look as good with short hair,long hair is the ulimate fraud
there are multiple factors at play, it's not just masculine=short hair. Lots of things come into play like Hairline, forehead size, jaw. There's a lot of things that will make it long better long or medium

there are multiple factors at play, it's not just masculine=short hair. Lots of things come into play like Hairline, forehead size, jaw. There's a lot of things that will make it long better long or medium
even if you have all them things you will still look better with long hair tho