lol this guy thinks he ascended with this hair cut

no you won't
if brad pitt who has all of them things and more still looks better with long hair give one example of somebody who asdends getting a fade 😭

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
just looks cleaner, i agree

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
if brad pitt who has all of them things and more still looks better with long hair give one example of somebody who asdends getting a fade 😭
He doesnt look better with long hair lmao. If you gave that same hairstyle to some normie they would look like a homeless crackhead

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
funny how i never said getting a fade makes anyone look better, dumbass nigga learn to read.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and smallman
He doesnt look better with long hair lmao. If you gave that same hairstyle to some normie they would look like a homeless crackhead
actually yeah bradd pitt was a dumb example he mogs with short hair,but only chads can look as good with short hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: smallman
After going through the same journey I’m now trying out the same thing. Biased but I think he’s new style suits him. It’s very formal.

2567A03C 4A31 4B56 91AC 01D26C5F1AF1
0496C954 EB9B 46A9 A97D 9854B0099629
65D73BE6 6E6A 4455 BF4D 9B1A6FCD24C4
41395A6F 5B87 472A ADFF 9C3D0B655594
A553F6CC 34F2 4318 9E5B 5C5CC8635BAD

@Allornothing @forevergymcelling @ReadBooksEveryday May I ask for a rating and advice please? I’m 32. Still need to sort out the acne when I finish up these current products but I do eat a bunch of chocolate these days out of stress. Trying to take what I have more seriously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
After going through the same journey I’m now trying out the same thing. Biased but I think he’s new style suits him. It’s very formal.

View attachment 2973284View attachment 2973287View attachment 2973289View attachment 2973290View attachment 2973292

@Allornothing @forevergymcelling @ReadBooksEveryday May I ask for a rating and advice please? I’m 32. Still need to sort out the acne when I finish up these current products but I do eat a bunch of chocolate these days out of stress. Trying to take what I have more seriously.
Peaky Blinders aah haircut.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
every 15-20 year old girl would prefer him with the first haircut if u disagree u don't have experience with young women
american ones? sure but 99% of girls in my country would prefer him with the second one
girls here are retards, they prefer ugly buzzcut alcoholic ogres to good looking slightly feminine guys

every 15-20 year old girl would prefer him with the first haircut if u disagree u don't have experience with young women
Now what about 20+?
He looked better with the cut

His face is overall masc so trying to force a long haircut only has the opposite effect. Girls like Vinnie Hacker because of his face not his long hair. The long hair just makes sure his hair length isn’t failoing him.

If you are gl hair is more about not losing appeal rather than trying to gain it.
Why is he masc

basically the same, but new haircut is slightly better and he generally looks good enough to slay

french crop with fade is good for non-dense fine hair. Also, it looksmaxxes the fuck out of wide skulls

alot of men with good hair get gaslighted by jealous friends to cut their hair

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe