@lol yo

whiskers52

whiskers52

‎
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
8,108
Reputation
17,464
Can I have vip? @lol pls
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, kbj and erome
i gotchu
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tesarossa and whiskers52
Making some calls..
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tesarossa and whiskers52
Bitch ass nigga @lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
I see how it is @lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Tesarossa
I heard ur dads rich let’s compare both our dads bank accounts @lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Tesarossa
@lol
Bored Still Waiting GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Tesarossa
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiskers52
You guys are comparing your dads bank accounts but mines lwk dead😢
Mortality is non negotiable. Every organism that lives eventually stops. Fathers are no exception. The timeline varies the endpoint does not.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tesarossa

Similar threads

0das0ky0
Replies
2
Views
11
0das0ky0
0das0ky0
applesam
Replies
4
Views
24
applesam
applesam
J.bass
Replies
2
Views
30
J.bass
J.bass
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
14
Views
60
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
kbj
Replies
4
Views
23
erikt7
erikt7

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top