Lol you guys are lucky you don't have 2 little brothers that mog you to death

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Imagine going around knowing that that could have been you, and your parents and sister make fun of you too just cause you're the least genetically gifted, and you overhear your mother say that your little brother is more GL than you

Being born a man is crushing, still won't have that victimhood mentality and will try to looksmax to my best, cause imagine being Vinnie Hacker's brother just lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted, House Lannister and 1 other person
It’s heavily implied in my family my younger bro mogs me literally the only thing that’s made me close to killing my self

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and alriodai
It’s heavily implied in my family my younger bro mogs me literally the only thing that’s made me close to killing my self
Implied
Meanwhile I overheard it and know it
Brutal shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and House Lannister
Implied
Meanwhile I overheard it and know it
Brutal shit
That shit would break me nigga

Me and my younger bro have a large age gap anyway so we’re not gonna be aiming for the same girls anyway. I also masc mog him (that’s part of the problem he’s a prettyboy 😢) and hopefully he won’t height mog me that’s how I cope at least

I actually have this but only one and he's my half brother. My half sis always points out how long his eyelashes are and my mom actually said he's handsome and will grow up to slay (she never even called me cute my entire life or hugged me or shown any affection. Only hate). He's only 8 years old right now btw

I have 3 half siblings. 2 from one dad, one from another. (jfl) The half brother I mentioned is the brother of my 7 year old half sister. She's on the growth curve to be 5'7" which is exactly her midparental height (6'3" dad 5'5" mom) and her brother is on the midparental height to be 6'1" and looks like he will be that as well. He also has freakishly long legs just like me which will only halo him more. He's obviously 4.5psl and his sister (inb4 I get called weird for objectively rating my little siblings faces) has an obviously gigastacy tier bone structure for a black person and at least 4.5psl

My other half sister is 13, 5'2" (no idea how tall her dad is) and despite being borderline obese, she looks like she weighs much less, has excellent fat distribution and is above average unfrauded for a black girl, but gets mogged by my other half siblings

I'm the ugliest and shortest (despite also having a tall dad and originally being on the growth curve to 5'11" but mysteriously falling off). Brutal shit

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5inchcel
My other half sister is 13, 5'2"
She only grown an inch from 11.5 to 12.5 (5'1" to 5'2"). She had her period on the average age of 12, but got everything else early and says people keep saying she looks older. Maybe her being borderline obese made her estrogenmaxxed and fused her growth plates. But I read studies that overweight kids grow more in childhood and less during puberty. She literally told me that she wants to be at least my height and thinks she will be (jfl) but I told her it's unlikely since she grew a below average amount the past year (she only grew 1 inch while the average is 2.3 inches). It looks like I'm still 5 inches taller than her and I think she's basically done growing. Even if she is, I feel like she would end up never taller than mom, but I don't know female height trends as well as male height trends

2982E888 2F0A 4922 8378 A772B4BA955D

My little brother is a PRO ATHLETE

My little brother mogs me overall, pro soccer player, slightly taller, more high class looks, Im completely low class, looks wise and lifestyle, a low life

I have a younger cousin, he was like a brother to me when we were kids, don't talk anymore though. He's a whole different brand of subhuman, he gets sick all the time and can't digest anything because he was never breastfed.

My little brother mogs me to Infinity I’m 4 years older and he’s taller has bigger hands wider frame more robust facial bones and looks better overall. I’m not jealous or seething about it I’m just happy for him he doesn’t have to go through the shit I went through

I am so glad I was an only child.

Imagine going around knowing that that could have been you, and your parents and sister make fun of you too just cause you're the least genetically gifted, and you overhear your mother say that your little brother is more GL than you

Being born a man is crushing, still won't have that victimhood mentality and will try to looksmax to my best, cause imagine being Vinnie Hacker's brother just lol
image being my brothers, they're moged by me(terasubhuman)