lol

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
k

Last edited:
Cost: $4000 usd

Refill 4cc every 18 months

My bodyfat DXA was 28.5%+ here (about 23% with calipers), so we only filled chin and area to sides of chin, a bit at gonion angle too

My own family didn’t notice I had it done after a month of seeing me daily. They just thought I lost weight
View attachment 431983
looks much better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, Deleted member 4430 and Moneymaxxed
IMAGINE PAYING 4000$ FOR CHANGES THAT ARE ONLY VISIBLE FOR AUTISTIC VIRGINS ON THE INTERNET
BD749F12 B161 4203 B1E2 DCA68B3ED483

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5891 and 17 others
$4000 for +0.1% sex appeal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 6965, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
What the fuck is 8cc?

You need bimax and genio, not fucking fillers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigChinHispanic, JFLbuddyboyo and 4 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
should’ve lost weight before getting fillers.
But you’re rich so it’s not like your wallet is hurting

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, JFLbuddyboyo and MentalistKebab
Noticeable improvement from profile
Looks practically same from front

I have reservations against fillers. I have heard they stretch out and sag the skin.I recommend you do some research before applying more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and JFLbuddyboyo
Fillers me tbh you need genio and if you can afford a bimax..

Shouldve gone with a bimax

should’ve lost weight before getting fillers.
But you’re rich so it’s not like your wallet is hurting
Yeah lean is ideal for fillers. I will get adjustments and add more after hitting 15% dxa

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, CursedOne and Deleted member 4430
Looks good if no edit

My maxilla/mandible aren’t recessed at all

8ml yes HA
Why did it cost so much? How much does one ml cost in your country? fucking 500 dollars per ml or what?

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo and Deleted member 4430
Why did it cost so much? How much does one ml cost in your country? fucking 500 dollars per ml or what?
It’s even more in my country I did this in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Wastage of money.

You need to cut fat and get high lefort cuz your face is flat as wall

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and CursedOne

Refill 4ml every 18 months

My bodyfat DXA was 28.5%+ here (about 23% with calipers), so we only filled chin and area to sides of chin, a bit at gonion angle too

My own family didn’t notice I had it done after a month of seeing me daily. They just thought I lost weight
View attachment 431983
Decent/good improvement, imo.
with more loss of fat, is can only go looking better.

I would like to add my opinion about fillers, and overdoing it and keep adding fillers. The risk of bloathed big face.
Aka, this post. https://looksmax.org/threads/keep-h...e-the-negative-drawbacks.146776/#post-2491890
SO watch out not for that to happen. In your case of it using for chin and jaw, probably not an issue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Prime Chico was psl8 without coloured eyes. This picture is post prime Chico with coloured eyes which bump him in 8psl sphere again
chico prime isnt 8 psl, Im sorry.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution and Deleted member 4430
That sounds like alot, just for chin. Could they not achieve similar results with less? I guess not.
I'm fat so needed more, and also my chin was pretty recessed

I have reservations against fillers. I have heard they stretch out and sag the skin.I recommend you do some research before applying more.
To me the front looks way better, more angular, less round
Looks good if no edit
No edit afaik same lighting etc. too
Decent/good improvement, imo.
with more loss of fat, is can only go looking better.

I would like to add my opinion about fillers, and overdoing it and keep adding fillers. The risk of bloathed big face.
Aka, this post. https://looksmax.org/threads/keep-h...e-the-negative-drawbacks.146776/#post-2491890
SO watch out not for that to happen. In your case of it using for chin and jaw, probably not an issue.
I don't think bloating is an issue for chin and jaw, maybe cheeks and under eyes

Last edited:
i dont see much difference why dont get bimax o bsso

your cheekbones are too wide, cheekbones reduction surgery would do you and you have ugly Asian features, wide nose narrow lips etc....u need to work on that next.

you look better now but you will also need you maxilla moved forward along with the chin get bimax.

Last edited:
your cheekbones are too wide, cheekbones reduction surgery would do you and you have ugly Asian features, wide nose narrow lips etc....u need to work on that next.

you look better now but you will also need you maxilla moved forward along with the chin get bimax.
Would rather widen the gonion than shave cheekbones, though that would make the neck too thin

Tbh I'll look good enough after getting lean and doing nothing else probably

I don't think bloating is an issue for chin and jaw, maybe cheeks and under eyes
I agree, Chin and jaw; less chance of migration fucking it up, when they were recessed/weak to begin with.
Cheeck fillers; are the biggest risk of plump bloath face

Do you have a noticible orgee curve ?

Refill 4ml every 18 months

View attachment 431983

JFL BRO WITH 10K YOUR COULD GET A DOUBLE JAW SURGERY BUT YOU PREFER SPENDING 4K EVERY 6 MONTHS FOR A RESULT WHICH IS BARELY VISIBLE

fake looksmaxxers like you don't deserve having an account here

A surgeon just warned me today about fillers. The stretched tissue gives saggy skin, and will also migrate downwards. This will leave your face bloated and round.

Yeah lean is ideal for fillers. I will get adjustments and add more after hitting 15% dxa
You’re far from your goal, sorry but that’s the harsh truth

I remember you, you made a post about weight loss, how’s it going?
If you’re interested I can send you an experimental fat loss stack but I want something back (not money, don’t worry. It’s all otc products, I want to be sure I’m helping those who are actually putting effort)

Would rather widen the gonion than shave cheekbones, though that would make the neck too thin

Tbh I'll look good enough after getting lean and doing nothing else probably
too wide cheekbones are ugly af, look at o'pry gandy chico they all have average sized cheekbones it would completely kill them if they had wide cheekbones like yours.

Lol nigga deleted the pictures. Jaw fillers are $4000, but losing fat and bloat is free. We just wanna help