Lol

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Received 616042319191491

Hahahahahaah :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Over if you aren’t prime Chico in 2020

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Holy shit its OVER it is OVER for pooters!!!
@OwlGod
@Gudru
GTFIH

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Holy shit its OVER it is OVER for pooters!!!
@OwlGod
@Gudru
GTFIH
Who the hell gives a fuck about what some random individual whore thinks. You guys honestly need to get a fucking job and stop wasting your time here jfl. If you think he wouldn't do good irl idk what to tell you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Pietrosiek, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Screenshot 20200111 145037 Instagram
Screenshot 20200111 145116 Instagram

Jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Who the hell gives a fuck about what some random individual whore thinks. You guys honestly need to get a fucking job and stop wasting your time here jfl. If you think he wouldn't do good irl idk what to tell you
I applayed for coop once but they rejected me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, LordNorwood and Deleted member 685
'Muh dark triad'

Over for dark triad copers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Untitled.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TsarTsar444
  • So Sad
Looking low trust is suicide, high trust look os everything
i always thought depoot is overrated. ramirez too (he just has serial killer halo)

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
203592 80a052224edf9c47632f221c20e0ede5

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
i always thought depoot is overrated. ramirez too (he just has serial killer halo)
Don't think so, both of them look extremely unique and would get eyes in public, the problem is they look low trust and intimidating, muh dark triad look, every girl that sent me guys she thinks are the best looking are some that have a very bright high trust look, even tho they don't look special at all and would be rated max 6psl here

• So Sad
keep coping. She would rate barret and opry as not hot too. They will say that some normie actor from their tv series is hot. Jfl if you think that foids will tell you the truth. Most of them are lying most of the time

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Don't think so, both of them look extremely unique and would get eyes in public, the problem is they look low trust and intimidating, muh dark triad look, every girl that sent me guys she thinks are the best looking are some that have a very bright hogh trust look, even tho they don't look special at all and would be rated max 6psl here
u say "dont think so" and then basically strengthen my point

i dont care how unique someone looks, its all about your appeal to women

• +1
Depoot overrated af, just like barrett

Don't think so, both of them look extremely unique and would get eyes in public, the problem is they look low trust and intimidating, muh dark triad look, every girl that sent me guys she thinks are the best looking are some that have a very bright high trust look, even tho they don't look special at all and would be rated max 6psl here
yes. These guy are to hang out, party and then go home for a fuck. Guys like de poot are in rape dreams of foids.
u say "dont think so" and then basically strengthen my point

i dont care how unique someone looks, its all about your appeal to women
apeal to hang out or be in rape dreams?

Poot yes he kind of looks like an autistic kid tbh
Ramirez looks really good though
Poot is one of those guys that PSLers would worship but imo they would be very surprised at his actual appeal with IRL women

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
She said that this guy is much more attractive them him. Brutal reminder the high trust look is everything
Screenshot 20200111 151613 Instagram
Screenshot 20200111 151652 Instagram
Screenshot 20200111 151624 Instagram

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2227, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Depoot overrated af, just like barrett
And some normie actor is not overrated? If you think that foids will tell you the truth youre delusional. They wont say, ''this guy is in my rape drems''. This type of guy, low trust and intimidating is for that. When they call dudes hot, they often mean that guy is good to hang out and then to fuck and then to hang out even more. THey wont say i want be raped and beaten up by this psycho looking guy.

And some normie actor is not overrated? If you think that foids will tell you the truth youre delusional. They wont say, ''this guy is in my rape drems''. This type of guy, low trust and intimidating is for that. When they call dudes hot, they often mean that guy is good to hang out and then to fuck and then to hang out even more. THey wont say i want be raped and beaten up by this psycho looking guy.

Bro are you retarded? Girls have rape dreams about roided tatted badboys like stephen james, not twinks like de poot

eventually chads are gonna be on .co

• JFL
Bro are you retarded? Girls have rape dreams about roided tatted badboys like stephen james, not twinks like de poot
Twinks? He looks like a fucking serioal killer beast. hes skinny but his face is very high t and gives vampire vibes. Same with ramirez. This is ideal type of guy for sex, while high trust guys are idela for ltrs and partying

Poot is one of those guys that PSLers would worship but imo they would be very surprised at his actual appeal with IRL women
Yes Ramirez is very good looking

No one outside looksmax gives a fuck about de poot, not even other PSL communities

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yes Ramirez is very good looking

No one outside looksmax gives a fuck about de poot, not even other PSL communities
Poot has a couple features that PSLers love like insane eye area but overall I can't imagine he's actually very sexually potent tbqh
Surprised he's only liked here though