over

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz, iamgoingtomakeit and Swagwaffle
Did you ever get that haircut op?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
its over for augustcels

That filthy fucking animal putting his PayPal and ad revenue in the video

Yes goy give the nice man your hard earned money for doing literally nothing but edit clips together and commentate on them

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Old news

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz and Nibba
old news, but shocking for newcels

and the Hell By Dashboard rebuttal

Watch it fellas, and redpill yourselves

NOT over if youre ethnic but look south european :D

Yes goy give the nice man your hard earned money for doing literally nothing but edit clips together and commentate on them
Welcome to YouTube eCeleb moneymaxxing. I swear I'm gonna do that shit too.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
mane, you don't look southern european, I could tell you are a morroccan from a yard away

Thats why im gonna skin whitening max ???

Dont have ethnic features besides my big eyes

Welcome to YouTube eCeleb moneymaxxing. I swear I'm gonna do that shit too.
I mean you even have simps donating to sarge on here despite him doing.nothing. in fact he does less than nothing: the dude won't even give us new emojis or different backgrounds. "You'll just have to work with what you've got,adding reaction gifs is too HARD ughhh" meanwhile he sells us out with Jew ad revenue and won't even make the site a better experience for us jfl what a joke

I mean you even have simps donating to sarge on here despite him doing.nothing. in fact he does less than nothing: the dude won't even give us new emojis or different backgrounds. "You'll just have to work with what you've got,adding reaction gifs is too HARD ughhh" meanwhile he sells us out with Jew ad revenue and won't even make the site a better experience for us jfl what a joke
based

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

he's a fakecel scammer lol, he's 6'3", he's had 2 girlfriends before, he lost virginity at a young age and now he's trolling incels

he's a fakecel scammer lol, he's 6'3", he's had 2 girlfriends before, he lost virginity at a young age and now he's trolling incels

Coaches dont play lol.

Who cares if hes a chad slayer. Hes teaching us the correct shit.

Coaches dont play lol.

Who cares if hes a chad slayer. Hes teaching us the correct shit.
he's teaching a lot of wrong shit though, some of his things are right but some other things like statistics from okcupid are wrong

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 147
he's teaching a lot of wrong shit though, some of his things are right but some other things like statistics from okcupid are wrong

Yh his statistics are retarded tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
he makes it seem like tinder and okcupid reflect real life situations 100% and most incels believe him

Cause incels dont have real life experience ?

Like really, only 22% of women would date a Black man? Yh right...

Cause incels dont have real life experience ?

Like really, only 22% of women would date a Black man? Yh right...
Oh and hispanics > black men lol, that's a nice fine joke. Most women prefer a big black guy over a short hispanic

Oh and hispanics > black men lol, that's a nice fine joke. Most women prefer a big black guy over a short hispanic

Yhhh and tbh, Tinder is kinda different from Real life. I couldnt accentmaxx on Tinder the way I do in real life. White foids call a curry and ask him masturbate cause they like his accent when he is accent when he is horny. But I'm still 4/10 JFL. I also couldn't thugmaxx on Tinder as I cant show the foids all my steroid drug dealing and credit card fraud like I can in IRL.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Yhhh and tbh, Tinder is kinda different from Real life. I couldnt accentmaxx on Tinder the way I do in real life. White foids call a curry and ask him masturbate cause they like his accent when he is accent when he is horny. But I'm still 4/10 JFL. I also couldn't thugmaxx on Tinder as I cant show the foids all my steroid drug dealing and credit card fraud like I can in IRL.
i couldnt arab thugmaxx on tinder because im high trust and dont have an arab beard, but i can do that IRL

Has a white foid actually requested to listen to you masturbating lmfao ?

i couldnt arab thugmaxx on tinder because im high trust and dont have an arab beard, but i can do that IRL

Thats called terroristmaxxing
Has a white foid actually requested to listen to you masturbating lmfao ?

Yup... I can send u a couple pics of her if u want. Her tits were like 34-DD and virgin 16 yo loool

That's true. I've seen pics of him and was friends with him on lookism. The dude is legit ugly, and he's a blackcel to boot

That's true. I've seen pics of him and was friends with him on lookism. The dude is legit ugly, and he's a blackcel to boot
most blackcells get laid using their height and body and bbc halo, especially in the UK

most blackcells get laid using their height and body and bbc halo, especially in the UK
true, but he's way too aspie to run this game trust me.

what other nigger would make these gay ass videos. everyone already knows these things. his videos are made for new pslers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Google "Wilkes McDermid". It's over for ethnicels

TenseLeafyAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

Negged