London is unironically chad central

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
It's kinda hilarious how london has so many chads for the stereotype of brits being ugly. @SecularIslamist is not exaggerating 6'3 cavill lookalikes everywhere in the Kensington, chelsea, central london area. Brutal tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, SecularIslamist, <6PSLcel and 5 others
Signal 2024 04 01 22 36 08 871

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, Trilogy, WatermelonLover and 6 others
No it isn't JFL, why is this so commonly said on here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and 1 other person
How do you know ? that sounds too insane imo. Like no offense but legit how?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's kinda hilarious how london has so many chads for the stereotype of brits being ugly. @SecularIslamist is not exaggerating 6'3 cavill lookalikes everywhere in the Kensington, chelsea, central london area. Brutal tbh.
it was always mainland euro cope. brits are highest iq and best looking

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
I'm only talking about those upper class areas.

No most brits outside of London indeed look like shit. Londoners are just an anamoly

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, plukee, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Debetro and Imretarded?
I'm only talking about those upper class areas.
I know, but what you are saying is a massive over exaggeration. The only good quality they have about them is their height and that's it, I only see tall men but never are they chads.

I doubt you are a frequent visitor to London considering you don't live there, but literally go on YouTube and type in "walking around London" or "walking around Kensington" and it will give you the actual average of what people look like

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
I know, but what you are saying is a massive over exaggeration. The only good quality they have about them is their height and that's it, I only see tall men but never are they chads.

I doubt you are a frequent visitor to London considering you don't live there, but literally go on YouTube and type in "walking around London" or "walking around Kensington" and it will give you the actual average of what people look like
Not literally chad ofc but I saw many tall guys with blue eyes, dark hair and decent bone structure. Like they would get rated HTN here.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and plukee
it's true, I see 6'2+ finance htn+ moggers all the time

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Brits are ugly. But the highest concentration of chads/Stacie's are in London, especially central London. This is true everywhere tbh, the average SMV in cities mogs average SMV elsewhere. However London specifically is an anomaly. It's the second biggest financial capital after NY. Many people from all over the world come here and it's usually the tallest, healthiest, educated and best looking. Even the ethnics. I walked past a group of 5 ethnics; 3 of them curry and 2 Arab probably. All of them were 6'0+

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: user123456, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

This

• +1
Reactions: N1666