London makes no sense

Moscow is easy as hell what are you talking about :lul:
You are foreigner? Than yes just have a passport works her3

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You are foreigner? Than yes just have a passport works her3
Wow, didn't know Russian girls desperately want a passport from a third world country :ROFLMAO: I know average looking Russian guys who get 25 matches a day in Moscow

Wow, didn't know Russian girls desperately want a passport from a third world country :ROFLMAO: I know average looking Russian guys who get 25 matches a day in Moscow
I dont know where you from, and your average guy will be used to simp for a girl aka pay for her meals etc.

Prettyboy Favimcom 3888351 Pretty normal looking girl
Medium ugly oofy doofy guy vs high tier becky according to this forum.

All of those couples are looksmatched except for one. And the disabled guys relationship isn't even real :lul:
I dont know where you from, and your average guy will be used to simp for a girl aka pay for her meals etc.
Keep coping. Most young people in Russia don't even go on dinner dates until they're in a relationship. If you can't get matches and casual sex in Russia you must be very very ugly, not average.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
View attachment 1678699 View attachment 1678700

All of those couples are looksmatched except for one. And the disabled guys relationship isn't even real :lul:

Keep coping. Most young people in Russia don't even go on dinner dates until they're in a relationship. If you can't get matches and casual sex in Russia you must be very very ugly, not average.
You are not from russia and I didn't even mention myself lol at you blackpiller clown

You are not from russia and I didn't even mention myself lol at you blackpiller clown
You try and act like it's harder to get matches or have sex in Russia than in the UK :lul: I don't care where you're from, you're just delusional

View attachment 1678699 View attachment 1678700

could I get ONS in Russia bhai?

Did you see @FailedNormieManlet there?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Medium ugly theory

But hypergamy bro

Decided to go to Central London, like basically the main shopping area, will chill here for couple hours before heading home cos work on basically done.

Let me tell u, if they are looking for a relationship, Tyler Maher, and all the RTT, curly hair mulatto types, should kill themselves.

All I see are oofy doofys with HTB. Holding hands, they all have that gormless open mouth look, some even walking while hugging the HTB, some holding her HIPS - NO FUCKING LIE.

And don't say oh its betabux, none of these guys look rich, I can imagine their HTB makes more than them.

Proper oofy doofy looks, no style, no body, no status, nada.

I see the odd Chad, alone or with a bro, with a stressed look on his face, anvil jaw clenched, hunter eyes squinting.

I see stacies, alone or with a HTB BFF
London is rich chad and Stacy central

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
@forevergymcelling imagine being incel in uk

Decided to go to Central London, like basically the main shopping area, will chill here for couple hours before heading home cos work on basically done.

Let me tell u, if they are looking for a relationship, Tyler Maher, and all the RTT, curly hair mulatto types, should kill themselves.

All I see are oofy doofys with HTB. Holding hands, they all have that gormless open mouth look, some even walking while hugging the HTB, some holding her HIPS - NO FUCKING LIE.

And don't say oh its betabux, none of these guys look rich, I can imagine their HTB makes more than them.

I see the odd Chad, alone or with a bro, with a stressed look on his face, anvil jaw clenched, hunter eyes squinting.

Imagine being incel in uk @Predeterminism thats like getting last place in the paralympics

Delusional faggot
You fucking braindead retard low iq fucking cave dweller

London is a fucking tourist hotspot use your brain and do some fucking logical thinking anyplace full of tourists Is bound to have a few stacys and chads

2. London is probably the worlds financial centre there’s a shit ton of fucking bankers in the city who all have spoilt stacy daughters

Fucking dumbass troglodyte nincompoop unwashed filthy asshole motherufker

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and Johanjohan
You fucking braindead retard low iq fucking cave dweller

London is a fucking tourist hotspot use your brain and do some fucking logical thinking anyplace full of tourists Is bound to have a few stacys and chads

2. London is probably the worlds financial centre there’s a shit ton of fucking bankers in the city who all have spoilt stacy daughters

Fucking dumbass troglodyte nincompoop unwashed filthy asshole motherufker
London is full of ugly british people, do you think it is a hotspot for staceys? Are you on crack you british inbred

Hot people dont go to londonistan they go to warm places like LA, miami and beach resorts jfl

It's because blackpill is cope. I saw the same thing in France and America, regular looking NT guys with girlfriends. Looks legit do not matter for relationships, making friends or living a full life as long as your NT.
NT AND JBW IS LIFE. Over for non NT blacks and ethnics. We are subjected to life of loneliness.

You left the house and realized that PSL theories are made up for aspies and don't apply to normies. Congrats

There is a youtuber I like to watch that posts videos of him just walking in London. Unlike the memes british foids are actually decent looking. Most couples are looksmatched I would say and yes the really good looking girls are almost always single. Very little racemixing going on too.
Because it’s memes. Many women in London are hot we came up with the meme as Brits are self degrading population we always bully ourselves as banter but Americans think it’s legit as Americans would NEVER mock themselves it’s a cultural misunderstanding.

But avg brit will tell you our women aren’t that bad tbh they just has high standards

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Because it’s memes. Many women in London are hot we came up with the meme as Brits are self degrading population we always bully ourselves as banter but Americans think it’s legit as Americans would NEVER mock themselves it’s a cultural misunderstanding.

But avg brit will tell you our women aren’t that bad tbh they just has high standards
I used to be a normie, I guess because I thought it was always incredibly easy to get a GF.

It's only after I got blackpled by a girl in Hong Kong that I started thinking about PSL, and it's more that I just accepted what she told me, and then analytically put reasoning behind this that I fully bought into the blackpill.

I definitely still believe that rich countries are if not PSL, then at the least just be good looking, whereas Asia works on a different logic.

I think the fact it's always oofy doofys I see in relationships is also more to do with women feeling safer with them, or they could be simping.

I don't believe for a second that these foids in England find their oofy doofys better looking than the chad barmen, waiters, you see all over London.

In Asia I also saw oofy doofy ricemen have girlfriends and this is defo betabux imo, but also heard 2/10 JBW telling me how they slay 8 and 9 noodlewhores, whereas all the noodlewhores who were into me were only the highly educated, professional, or rich ones, which was the blackpill concentrate for me.

Are british girls actually hot tho? When I was in London it was mostly tourists