London

Cope. It's filled with Rich stacies
set your tinder location there boyo
its all femcels with that retarded tan and lashes pheno

even the "popular stacy" profiles are mtb max

• JFL
Reactions: emo
1) Chad is not really facial rating, if he actually was a broke 5'1 low functioning autist NO ONE on planet earth would call this guy a chad regardless of his face.

2) Even if it was a facial rating, his face is still htn or "giving htn vibes", one reason why is because he looks aged as fuck, probably from all that wageceling he said he did in London when looking for a job, nowhere near early 20s let alone teens.
And?? Men look best at 30 Years old. You don't know PSL if you think that's not chad

And?? Men look best at 30 Years old. You don't know PSL if you think that's not chad
"Men look best at 30 years old" cope like the fucking pope lmao grown women get wet over 15 year old boys look at justin bieber, women ideally prefer guys 15-20, very young, younger than how young men want girls to be.

Apparently i can't because wishiwaschico tells me i'm subhuman. Besides that i don't really care, Life outside London Is like It doesn't exist.
OVER BRO iTALY IS EASY

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: emo and Copeful
"Men look best at 30 years old" cope like the fucking pope lmao grown women get wet over 15 year old boys look at justin bieber, women ideally prefer guys 15-20, very young, younger than how young men want girls to be.
Absolutely not only prebupescent girls prefer 15 yo Kids, every woman from 18 yo 60 thinks 30-35 Is the best Age for a man and when he looks his best

from 18 yo 60 thinks 30-35 Is the best Age
No fucking 18 year old is getting wet for a 35 year old break out of this delusion you oldcel youre past your prime

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: emo and the BULL
No fucking 18 year old is getting wet for a 35 year old break out of this delusion you oldcel youre past your prime
You clearly never left your basement and was home schooled if you think that's true. Every jb in my class had a crush on 40 yo literature teacher, same in college.

You clearly never left your basement and was home schooled if you think that's true. Every jb in my class had a crush on 40 yo literature teacher, same in college.
yeah they had a crush on some 40yo old fart, and then went back to fucking every other young boy in her class, think before you speak.

yeah they had a crush on some 40yo old fart, and then went back to fucking every other young boy in her class, think before you speak.
Yeah you live in some obscure fantasy, most girls had a bf (normie tier btw) and still lusted over handsome 40 yo man, and Who the fuck wants jb anyways, why Someone would risk It when there are plenty of hotter older women. You don't understand looks, smv, social dynamics, nothing

Yeah you live in some obscure fantasy, most girls had a bf (normie tier btw) and still lusted over handsome 40 yo man, and Who the fuck wants jb anyways, why Someone would risk It when there are plenty of hotter older women. You don't understand looks, smv, social dynamics, nothing
Muh social dynamics chatgpt Nigga shut the fuck up I saw a pic of you in your underwear looking at the ceiling like an autist no wonder youre here getting no 🐱

Girls can lust over an incel/ltn, doesnt mean its ideal

the same way if a few dumb fat sluts lusted over a 40 yo doesnt mean 40 is ideal or even close to it

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Girls can lust over an incel/ltn, doesnt mean its ideal

the same way if a few dumb fat sluts lusted over a 40 yo doesnt mean 40 is ideal or even close to it
It was all the girls in the class keep coping. Many 18 yo find 35 yo Morrone Ideal. And surely 25 yo girls prefer 30 yo

It was all the girls in the class keep coping. Many 18 yo find 35 yo Morrone Ideal. And surely 25 yo girls prefer 30 yo
if 25 yo girls prefer 30 yo then thats probably because when youre 30 you "have your shit together".

18-25 is the age where, if youre born poor, youre more likely than not fucked.

If we actually controlled for confounders like that, women would show that teenager is ideal, ive just turned 18 so im basically near my prime and it ends around 21 ish

if 25 yo girls prefer 30 yo then thats probably because when youre 30 you "have your shit together".

18-25 is the age where, if youre born poor, youre more likely than not fucked.

If we actually controlled for confounders like that, women would show that teenager is ideal, ive just turned 18 so im basically near my prime and it ends around 21 ish
it doesn't work like this jeremy meeks looked his best when he was 30 same for gandy, morrone and mario perozzi

it doesn't work like this jeremy meeks looked his best when he was 30 same for gandy, morrone and mario perozzi
Jeremy meeks is an outlier who had some daughter of a billionaire want to fly him out, im not saying if youre poor you cant get girls.

im saying if we controlled for financial status, women would always choose a young fit 18-21 year old instead of some mid 30s dude.

All else equal, an 18 year old girl will pick an 18 year old guy instead of 35, stop coping.

Jeremy meeks is an outlier who had some daughter of a billionaire want to fly him out, im not saying if youre poor you cant get girls.

im saying if we controlled for financial status, women would always choose a young fit 18-21 year old instead of some mid 30s dude.

All else equal, an 18 year old girl will pick an 18 year old guy instead of 35, stop coping.
images
MV5BMTIzODkzMDg4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI5Nzk4MQ@@._V1_.jpg
many girls would pick garko at 40 yo regardless of his status. 21 yo is not prime facially

dicaprio started looking like shit after 27 imagine calling 35 ideal
Too feminine. Pitt looked best in Troy, same for Depp and Momoa girls never use their young pics for them

you can look good at 35, but the age itself is a failo
It's not you reach peak dimorphism at 30. My Brother looks Better at 40 than when he was 25

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
It's not you reach peak dimorphism at 30. My Brother looks Better at 40 than when he was 25
bro i dont give a fuck about dimorphism dicaprio legit peaked at 16-20 was already slowly falling off at 21, 27 is legit when he started looking like an old man 40 is disgusting

bro i dont give a fuck about dimorphism dicaprio legit peaked at 16-20 was already slowly falling off at 21, 27 is legit when he started looking like an old man 40 is disgusting
And i don't give a fuck about your incel theories

And i don't give a fuck about your incel theories
Is that why youve been debating them on and off? legit just went on twitter ive seen people agree with me, dicaprio peaked at 20 years old, started looking at shit at 27, can link the tweet too the irony

Is that why youve been debating them on and off? legit just went on twitter ive seen people agree with me, dicaprio peaked at 20 years old, started looking at shit at 27, can link the tweet too the irony
Might have to do with the fact he gained 30 kilos?
Gettyimages 105054623 c60de7b72bee4c25985fb6faccab64b4
30 yo di Caprio was gigachad until he got fat