Londoncels, how are we meant to compete with this on Hinge? (TikToker and model with 1.5 million female simps)

Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town
Found this nigga while browsing on my Hinge Grannyfish (which got banned):

Screenshot 20230301 181810
Screenshot 20230301 181819
Screenshot 20230301 181827
Screenshot 20230301 181840
Screenshot 20230301 181850
Screenshot 20230301 181904

Also JFL at all the LTB whales with "Muh career and degree" who populate Hinge like vermin trying to match with him, hoping to get dates and an LTR from him.

Profile I used:
3187372 Screenshot 20221203 180459

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Hero of the Imperium, ROTTING and 13 others
screenshot_20230301_181840-jpg.2095535

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AlexanderTheGreat11, ROTTING and 13 others
@BeenLMSsinceMSN

Move to a backwater town where you won't be mogged

Move to a backwater town where you won't be mogged
Also JFL at all the LTB whales who populate Hinge like vermin trying to match with him, hoping to get dates and an LTR from him.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@Chadeep

Mogged by @FailedNormieManlet

@Shieda_Kayn @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Looks234 and Shieda_Kayn
you dont. uninstall and live off the grid

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Manletmachine
his proportions are crazy good for 5'9"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and poopoohead
Found this nigga while browsing on my Hinge Grannyfish (which got banned):

View attachment 2095529View attachment 2095530View attachment 2095534View attachment 2095535View attachment 2095536View attachment 2095537

Also JFL at all the LTB whales with "Muh career and degree" who populate Hinge like vermin trying to match with him, hoping to get dates and an LTR from him.
JFL This is a chadfish from someone on this forum 100%. If not, it's over for you men in the UK.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26802 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 7580
JFL This is a chadfish from someone on this forum 100%. If not, it's over for you men in the UK.
Not a chadfish if Insta is linked.
Certified chad
Also JFL at all the LTB whales with "muh graduate career" who populate Hinge like vermin trying to match with him, hoping to get dates and an LTR from him.

• Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zelkxd, Deleted member 21044 and Xangsane
@forevergymcelling

@WishIwasChico @EdouardManlet

Thank goodness I don't live in London. I would have visited Gandy heaven if I lived there.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, p0lishsubhuman, Daqirius and 2 others
@bonelessmanReturns

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Looks a bit like me here but without stubble

screenshot_20230301_181810-jpg.2095529

when I fucked that girl using the Carvajal pics, I used a similar one

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Mewton, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Do you think you mog him?
Not sure tbh I think my harmony is better but we both have some of the same garbage features

Flat browridge and concave forehead

Midface of death

Beat non threatening eyes and NCT

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21044
What's exotic halo?
Women attracted to your particular pheno/race. I’ve come to the conclusion it’s the only way I slay off OLD. That + the amount of exotic guys there even are in my area. In London which is a mixed city being exotic means fuck all since all the women see black men daily.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and AspiringMogger
Women attracted to your particular pheno/race. I’ve come to the conclusion it’s the only way I slay off OLD. That + the amount of exotic guys there even are in my area. In London which is a mixed city being exotic means fuck all since all the women see black men daily.
What phenos are exotic? Mulatto?

The girl I'm seeing seems to be very attracted to me and my pheno. She's also MENA, but mixed with black (I'm mixed with white and a slither of black).

What phenos are exotic? Mulatto?
Exotic is a question of where you are in the world. I live in Denmark so what I’m talking about comes with that in mind. Exotic here is black people since there isn’t that many of us here. I was for example 1/2 black kids in my whole grade in primary school (out of 90-100 kids). If you take this on old then the halo you get from women who like black men becomes huge since there is a large scarcity. So a MTN becomes a HTN-chadlite in their eyes because he fits the bill of what they like.

This is one of the only reasons I can quantify why my Mukasa Chadfish did better here in Denmark than my Maherfish. Because black also has exotic halo whereas blonde and blue eyes is the norm (which isn’t the case in London for example).

• +1
Exotic is a question of where you are in the world. I live in Denmark so what I’m talking about comes with that in mind. Exotic here is black people since there isn’t that many of us here. I was for example 1/2 black kids in my whole grade in primary school (out of 90-100 kids). If you take this on old then the halo you get from women who like black men becomes huge since there is a large scarcity. So a MTN becomes a HTN-chadlite in their eyes because he fits the bill of what they like.

This is one of the only reasons I can quantify why my Mukasa Chadfish did better here in Denmark than my Maherfish. Because black also has exotic halo whereas blonde and blue eyes is the norm (which isn’t the case in London for example).
I wonder how well half Arab, half white (and a slither of black) would do in Denmark (prefer LTR/marriage over slays, ideally with a Muslim woman).

Hair is dark brown, eyes are blue.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and forevergymcelling
Wtf is wrong with his arm?

I wonder how well half Arab, half white (and a slither of black) would do in Denmark (prefer LTR/marriage over slays, ideally with a Muslim woman).

Hair is dark brown, eyes are blue.
Probably a lot better than London and a little worse than blacks. Blue eyes is really not a halo. Green eyes are more sought after.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back