Londoncels, how are we meant to compete with this on Hinge? (TikToker and model with 1.5 million female simps)

Noodles are hilarious tbh. Bet she's some low-tier jungle gook

3303438 Screenshot 20230301 181810

Truly peak combination of masc and pretty mirin

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
What's your body like in comparison?

Which girls would like me?
Depends on your PSL, height and level of social skills. I think you could get cute girls of all races.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Found this nigga while browsing on my Hinge Grannyfish (which got banned):

View attachment 2095529View attachment 2095530View attachment 2095534View attachment 2095535View attachment 2095536View attachment 2095537

Also JFL at all the LTB whales with "Muh career and degree" who populate Hinge like vermin trying to match with him, hoping to get dates and an LTR from him.

Profile I used:
View attachment 2095585
Looks like shit in the black-n-white selfie, 1st pic looks good though.

• +1
Depends on your PSL,
5'9
and level of social skills.
Autistic, introverted, but likes long and drawn-out one-to-one conversations.
I think you could get cute girls of all races.
I'm into Arab, black, mixed and northeast Asian girls the most. I used to like Latinas but they're way too primal-looking.
I hope the girl I'm seeing is the right fit for me and we truly connect. Signs are looking promising.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • +1
if youre not the best looking person you know then it's over

5'9

Autistic, introverted, but likes long and drawn-out one-to-one conversations.

I'm into Arab, black, mixed and northeast Asian girls the most. I used to like Latinas but they're way too primal-looking.
I hope the girl I'm seeing is the right fit for me and we truly connect. Signs are looking promising.
Yea you could do well here, language is probably a big thing tho

• Love it
Chads.org JFL. No way this is how the nigga that does Maherfishes daily looks. I’m astonished
He’s a larping cuck obviously he doesn’t look like him 🤣

White men love ugly azn women like black men love fat white women @Cheesyrumble @chinksupremacy remeber these are the men saying they steal your women… they taking the ugliest Gook foids and dancing meanwhile us Kinh bad boys are slaying the hot Azn women

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 25663
White men love ugly azn women like black men love fat white women @Cheesyrumble @chinksupremacy remeber these are the men saying they steal your women… they taking the ugliest Gook foids and dancing meanwhile us Kinh bad boys are slaying the hot Azn women
that girl is hot tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Honestly this is one of the first ones I’ve seen where the girl is decently attractive, most of the time I see white Chads with bottom tier gooks or jungle monkeys. This looks similar to some of the ABGs that exclusively go for Asian guys. The guy definitely still mogs though

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Im done with these so called tiktok chads.. Every can be chad if you can just fraud with filters.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Honestly this is one of the first ones I’ve seen where the girl is decently attractive, most of the time I see white Chads with bottom tier gooks or jungle monkeys. This looks similar to some of the ABGs that exclusively go for Asian guys. The guy definitely still mogs though
White men love gooks ugly ones. These pink men have the nerve to laugh @ BBCs for slaying fat girls when their white chads slay ugly 2/10 gookess foids.

The irony is outstanding. At least niggaz with fat white girls have an excuse that they are bums living off fat Becky. But what excuse to cumskin have? They are rich so it cannot be to leech of foids

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 25663
What's white white male models and lip fillers

Gene pilled again. Decent muscle mass and lean but because he was born with good proportions his body mogs.

2 people in a pic together doesn’t mean they’re fucking/dating

Did none of you have friends in high school/college you snapped pics with ?

• +1
  • JFL
White men love gooks ugly ones. These pink men have the nerve to laugh @ BBCs for slaying fat girls when their white chads slay ugly 2/10 gookess foids.

The irony is outstanding. At least niggaz with fat white girls have an excuse that they are bums living off fat Becky. But what excuse to cumskin have? They are rich so it cannot be to leech of foids
I dont like asian women but you cant tell me she's ugly

Mum: "I suspect this man has Aboriginal origins"

He GOT verbal IOI from girl in outfit store.. He just bumped in to him and told he has beatiful eyes. .. Its over man. You need to be chad.

stop at 4:22

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
I don’t fucking get it how did my mtn ethnic friend smash a goth mtb with nice tits off OLD then within a week of matching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back