• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2012 and 27 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Hector, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
The saga continues

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
What went wrong? We welcomed this ugly fatcel with open arms :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2012, Vitruvian and 18 others
cuck should have killed himself. fat shit

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Dicklet.4.3, Peachy and 4 others
This is why you can’t help normies.

Lol I tried helping this guy multiple times, he asked me to rate and I told him it wasn’t fair before he had leanmaxxed. was nice to him and even sent him a message to ignore all the hate/focus on wellbeing and he goes to CUCKTEARS and complains about us? wtf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Over, Dicklet.4.3 and 22 others
I hope that fat cunt succeeds at overdosing next time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, mogstar, Dicklet.4.3 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2810
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Overdosing on soy in that subreddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2012, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
he is just looking for ways to get more attention .He is really pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2012, Dicklet.4.3 and 15 others
what happened lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
as i told in Ban Discussion, he is mentally ill and needs therapy, no this forum

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 685, ovosoundszn and 1 other person
someone post his dick pic on that sub jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2012, Dicklet.4.3 and 11 others
jfl at u for caring
I don’t actually care that much, at the end of the day he took the nice users on this site for granted, do you know how hard it is to be blackpilled and kind

anyway, wishing suicide on someone is wrong. He’s just lost, not actually a hater

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Over, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Shit i was helpful with the dude and tried my best to uplift him and he pulls this shit... Jfl he should be perma banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Over, Deleted member 1551 and 11 others
So he asked you for a favor and then said he was going to shit talk this site (which you mod) to a bunch of randos on inceltears who he doesn't even know yet?

What's the deal with this dude...

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Hector, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
So he asked you for a favor and then said he was going to shit talk this site (which you mod) to a bunch of randos on inceltears who he doesn't even know yet?

I think he's on the low side iq wise not the brightest out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 275 and x30001

He’s a attention whoring piece of shit, that is all to him.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1551 and 8 others
I was never mean to him but I must say that it’s pathetic that he’s resorting to posting this site on CuckTears, that is a no no.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others

he wants attention, bottom line. if you post your cuts online, you 100% want attention. he got shit on here and can’t get any more so he is going to inceltears to play victim and get even more attention. he even said that negative attention doesn’t count. and he will obviously get positive attention there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SikKunt and 4 others
JFL at all the low T faggots hating on me. all that hate didn't reall age well

ahead of the curve, as always :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Over, Dicklet.4.3 and 11 others
Btw how exactly is cucktears going to close this site kek?
I mean in the past they've contacted the web hosting company which is why the domain has had to be changed a few times. But there's always backup domains and other hosting companies.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Hector, CopingCel and 5 others
What went wrong? We welcomed this ugly fatcel with open arms :unsure:
some people can't be helped, no matter how nice you treat them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ldar = cope, CopingCel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I mean in the past they've contacted the web hosting company which is why the domain has had to be changed a few times. But there's always backup domains and other hosting companies.
Imagine your whole life revolving around taking down PSL and Incel sites. That place is possibly the most pathetic place on earth.
They're all appealing to their vagina overlords for good goy points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Over, Dicklet.4.3 and 15 others

BUT BUT YOU SAID MEAN THINGS TO HIM!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2012, Dicklet.4.3 and 7 others
I'm not sure what his goal was on this website.

He inboxed a ton of people asking to be rated (He messaged many on here and on lookism with his pictures asking what he could do)

Everyone told him that he needs to lose weight which is a legitimate way that he could looksmaxx. Some people told him to get jaw fillers etc. which was all pretty sound and non invasive advice. Many even steered him away saying that he already has sex and should just leave since he's practically a normie.

Instead of losing weight and looksmaxxing, he would fuck around on this site and talk about god knows what half of the time. Then he'd get seriously affected by random people halfway across the world to the point where he wanted to commit suicide.

People get what they're looking for. When he was looking for serious advice he got the best advice possible. When he looked for trolling and bullshit he found it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

All the best to him. But to shut down this website like he didn't have an option to leave at any time was insane. Nobody was bounding him by chains.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2012, Dicklet.4.3 and 11 others
I think he's on the low side iq wise not the brightest out there
he wants attention, bottom line. if you post your cuts online, you 100% want attention. he got shit on here and can’t get any more so he is going to inceltears to play victim and get even more attention. he even said that negative attention doesn’t count. and he will obviously get positive attention there.
I need to be less naive when people like him appear in future. I'll just completely ignore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, CopingCel, Deleted member 685 and 2 others

I honestly can't believe how cucked they were for crying about your jokes and about that fat fucks miserable life lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, IWantToMax, Justttt and 2 others
I really think he was a spy, just playing to be an incel and taking screenshots to make his case on Reddit or something, maybe he is a journalist or the FBI.

I know I'm wearing a thin foil hat but you never know.

Also, the killing himself was a scam to get attention or something, that hospital pic was probably for something else.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1551 and 12 others
I really think he was a spy, just playing to be an incel and taking screenshots to make his case on Reddit or something, maybe he is a journalist or the FBI.

Also, the killing himself was a scam to get attention or something, that hospital pic was probably for something else.
I had the same feeling about him

Something was very off with his vibe and secondly he just looks like a soyboy from inceltears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Hector and Petsmart

JFL,if you think that retard was a spy.he was clearly mentally ill .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Justttt, Petsmart and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 685

Something was very off with his vibe and secondly he just looks like a soyboy from inceltears
He also asked me to rate him jfl tho I also told him to loose fat and rated him a 2/10 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

Exaclty he said he took 80 pills which basically should kill you instantly.

This is suspicious....

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Zygos4Life, Hector and 2 others
Imagine your whole life revolving around taking down PSL and Incel sites. That place is possibly the most pathetic place on earth.
They're all appealing to their vagina overlords for good goy points
Low lifes expect that by being feminist obedient cucks good goys they'll get pussy because they respect women lol

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
Right? Call me cynical but taking a bunch of pills is a weak suicide 'attempt'.

People who actually try to kill themselves and fail don’t make “ha look what you made me do post” as soon as they wake up.

Also where is the proof that he actually tried to OD, could have been in hospital for anything.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Hector and 4 others

I don't think the FBI as affiliations with inceltears or (if it is a joke) meme about it :think:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.